P Diddy freak off parties singer

What really happened at Diddy’s ‘freak off’ parties, according to singer who allegedly went

The singer claims she saw a ‘locked room’ where she believes the ‘freak off’ happened

The singer Good Fridae has claimed she attended one of the “freak off” parties held by P Diddy when she was just 16 years old and explained what she allegedly saw whilst she was there.

She told the US Sun that she and P Diddy allegedly first met when he was signing autographs at a record store in 1999 and despite her being underage they were still invited. She claimed: “My friend asked him what hotel he was staying at, and he was like, ‘Actually, I’m having a party, you girls should come.’ I told him, ‘Um, we don’t have our IDs, we’re underage’. He was like, ‘Oh, I don’t check IDs at my party.'”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Good Fridae (@good.fridae)

Fridae wasn’t convinced and didn’t think it was a “good idea” to go but her friend convinced her to, with Diddy’s security guards allegedly “trying to convince them” to attend as well. According to the singer, they were told there were “two different parties” with the duo “only invited to the one right now and would be asked to join the other party later.”

Once she arrived at the party organised by P Diddy, the singer claimed nobody was allowed phones at his parties and allegedly weren’t allowed in a “locked room” which she claims was the “freak off” room.

She claims there was still a “lot of sex going on” outside the room, alleging: “There wasn’t anyone underage, but a lot of dancers and hired people that were there.” She added that she soon left after feeling “very uncomfortable” and “like a piece of meat” throughout her whole experience.

For more like this plus all the latest news, drops, quizzes and memes, like The Tab on Facebook