P Diddy baby oil

P Diddy’s lawyer just said he had 1000 bottles of baby oil because he likes buying in bulk

‘I think they have Costcos in every place where he has a home’

When P Diddy got arrested and his properties raided earlier this month, one of the most eyebrow raising finds from the authorities was how they discovered 1000 bottles of baby oil. If your imagination has jumped to conclusions about why on earth someone might need such a quantity, Marc Agnifilo, the lawyer representing P Diddy has given a statement to TMZ about why the disgraced rapper had so many bottles. Turns out he just, err, loved Costco.

Speaking in the new TMZ documentary The Downfall of Diddy: The Indictment, Agnifilo is discussing the “freak-offs” that Diddy was reportedly having. He explains “They called them freak-offs, but back when I was a kid in the late 70s they were called threesomes.” The interviewer then asks “If these are genuinely threesomes, how do you explain 1000 bottles of baby oil?”

Marc Agnifilo then responds to the P Diddy baby oil situation by saying “I don’t know where the number 1000 came from, I can’t imagine it’s thousands, and I’m not really sure what the baby oil has to do with anything. I don’t know what you need 1000 for, one bottle of baby oil goes a long way. I don’t know what you need 1000 for. He has a big house, he buys in bulk. I think they have Costcos in every place where he has a home. Have you sat in the parking lot of a Costco and seen what people walk out of there with? I don’t think it was 1000. Let’s just say it was a lot, okay?”

The figure of 1000 has come from the US attorney.

Inside the complex relationship between Justin Bieber and his former mentor P Diddy

P Diddy mistook Selena Gomez for a ‘valet lady’ in bizarre resurfaced interview

P Diddy has been accused of hosting ‘freak off’ parties, but what exactly are they?

Featured image via TMZ and Image Press Agency/NurPhoto/Shutterstock