Two huge editing errors on Love Island prove start of Casa Amor was completely staged

Yikes!

Last night saw the Casa Amor part of Love Island 2024 kick off, but did you notice there were two huge editing errors when the big twist was starting? Yep, it turns out this part of the show wasn’t as authentic as we might have hoped.

In the episode, the girls were sent out of the villa to enjoy some cocktails together. There, they got a text to say they weren’t heading back to the main villa and would instead be going to Casa Amor – where six single boys would be waiting.

Some of the girls were over the moon, and some were nervous as they got into the back of a car and headed to the second villa. But one thing is for sure, the continuity errors were out in full force.

Love Island 2024 Casa Amor editing errors

via ITV

The first one came as the girls sat down to have their cocktails together. At first, they chatted about the Grace, Jessy and Joey situation, and the camera panned around the girls to get their reactions.

via ITV

At first, Jess’ glass was full of sangria. Then, within a second is was practically empty, and then within a second again, it was full. Less than a minute in the conversation as we saw it had gone by, and not once had she picked up her drink to have any.

via ITV

So clearly, this conversation was highly edited, with bits chopped up and taken out, so it looked as though the girls were saying things in a different order to how they actually were. It also probably means Jess’ facial reactions were used when she had actually been reacting to a completely different part of the conversation, at a different time.

After the cocktails conversation, the girls got a text to say they were going to Casa Amor. They swiftly left the venue, got into the back of a car and went to the second villa.

via ITV

When the girls left, it was still the middle of the day. But then when they actually got to Casa it was the middle of the night?! It’s been previously said that filming for Love Island evenings can actually go on until the early hours of the morning, so where the hell were the girls in all of that time?

via ITV

We’re not just talking a small discrepancy in time here – when they left the drinks it was clear sunshine, middle of the day. There was no sign of sunset at all. Then in Casa Amor it was pitch black, middle of the night. Where were the girls for all those hours?! Love Island, explain!!!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.