Love Island Casa Amor Emma Milton

First Love Island Casa Amor girl revealed as Emma Milton, who has history with Joey Essex!

And she’s already appeared on reality TV before

The first Love Island Casa Amor girl has been revealed as stunning model Emma Milton, and surprise surprise, she already has a history with Joey Essex. Seriously, at this point does any new Love Island girl not previously know him?

It’s speculated that the chaos of Casa Amor will start this Sunday on Love Island, but Emma Milton should be a dab hand as she’s already been on reality TV before! So, let’s find out more about the potential new arrival and all the other famous exes she has.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Emma (@emmamilton)

Emma appeared in Channel 4’s Shipwrecked reality TV show, in which a group of people attempted to live on an island alone for three months. She has also been linked to footballer Jack Grealish after they were spotted getting very close together on a night out in Manchester. And of course, she also has a vague history with Joey Essex as the two allegedly met in Dubai last year and had a brief fling.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Emma (@emmamilton)

A source revealed: “Emma has moved in celebrity circles for years now, has a lot of friends in the industry and through showbiz parties. She also appeared on Channel 4 reality TV show Shipwrecked in 2019 so has her head screwed on. She met Jack on the Manchester party scene. She and the models for Boohoo are all based up there and are regularly out with the City and United teams. She has dated a number of high-profile men and the attention, like she experienced after being with Jack, doesn’t phase her.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip about Casa Amor and Emma Milton and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.