Ranking Jayden’s terrible MAFS Australia 2024 dinner party looks, from awful to even worse

They are truly unforgivable

If there’s one thing we’ve learnt about Jayden during MAFS Australia 2024, it’s that the man loves to rock up to a dinner party in a terrible suit. Honestly, lock him up for his crimes.

Jayden should count himself lucky that everyone is so focused on Timothy’s criminal past, because these really are deserving of a day up in court. From floral suits to red suits, and way too many exposed ankles for one day’s viewing, here’s a complete ranking of all of the dinner party looks Jayden has put together during MAFS Australia 2024. I’ve started with the least offensive (still terrible) and ended crowning the absolute worst (my eyes are bleeding).

8.

Jayden at a MAFS Australia 2024 dinner party

via Channel 9

Look, this is just a beige suit so I’m not going to pretend I hate it too much. It does look like it might have a very unnecessary check print on it, and you’ll soon get used to Jayden flashing some of his chest, for no reason at all. When Timothy said Jayden should “do your fucking buttons up”, I felt that.

7.

via Channel 9

Again, not the worst, just a pink suit. When Jayden posted this picture of himself and Eden on Instagram he gave it a Barbie caption, so I can see the vision. It’s just, the pink isn’t all that nice? And I am a white trainer and suit hater. I’m not sorry about it.

6.

via Channel 9

It’s giving that weird friend from school you begged your husband not to invite to your wedding, but he still did. The moustache is really impacting my hatred for this outfit, which I know it shouldn’t, but just LOOK at it. I like the attempt of making it more formal with the rose in the pocket, but why is it so obnoxiously large?

5.

via Channel 9

Black silk shirt? Hate. Paisley print jacket? Hate. It’s giving millionaire drug lord sat in the corner of a nightclub, and I don’t mean that as a compliment.

4.

via Channel 9

I actually don’t mind the lilac jacket here, and with Eden’s dress this had so much potential to be a cute couple look. But those trousers are CRIMINAL. What material are they? Why are they so tight? WHY ARE THEY SO SHORT? Jayden I can’t defend you.

3.

via Channel 9

Are these the same trousers as the previous look? Because they are just as hideous. Those, paired with the box-fresh white trainers make this dinner party outfit a double-hitter for Jayden. That’s without mentioning a white paisley (honestly what a dreadful combo) jacket, and that damn black silk shirt again. There is so much silk here I feel a bit attacked.

2.

via Channel 9

This suit jacket is so deep into the realms of awfulness it actually hurts my eyes. The pattern is so busy? Why does one suit require so many different varieties of leaves on it?

1.

via Channel 9

This is a hate crime.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.