The Gentleman behind the scenes

Feel like a criminal mastermind with these The Gentlemen behind the scenes pics and secrets

Theo James did all of his own stunts

After Leo Woodall and Ambika Mod kinda left a hole in our lives once we finished One Day, Netflix went HARD to fill the vacuum with none other than Theo James and Kaya Scodelario in The Gentlemen.

The show has beautiful filming locations, a great cast and is weirdly connected to the 2019 Guy Ritchie film of the same name. And filming in the luxury stately homes looked so vibey that you just want to be a part of the cast. So let’s have a look at some of the behind-the-scenes secrets and pics from filming The Gentlemen, shall we?

The chicken suit moment is everyone’s favourite moment from set

Via Netflix

When asked about his favourite moment on set, Theo said: “Kaya, myself, Peter and Dan watching Dan prostrate himself in a kind of chicken snuff porno,” referring to THAT scene in the first episode. He joked in a different interview that it was “mildly arousing” and other cast members agreed it was also their favourite.

Theo James did all of his own stunts

Theo James answered “Well of course” when asked about doing his own stunts. He said his favourite scene was “Episode Two when Edward goes to Jethro’s apartment to retrieve his passport. The apartment is supposed to be empty but soon he realises there is a dangeous man waiting for him. What ensues is a wild slightly funny fight scene. He doesn’t wanna fight he’s trying to survive and he’s not really that tough. But when you’re faced with death, you claw your way through a fight scene. And there was one line that didn’t make it into the cut but I loved it when the guy turns around and he looks at Eddie who’s a posh guy, out of his depth in this criminal underworld and he says: ‘I’m gonna fucking eat you’. I enjoyed that line.”

They got caught in a snowstorm whilst filming

One day whilst filming they were caught in a snowstorm but it actually ended up working in their favour. The show’s costume designer revealed to Tatler:”We didn’t expect so much snow when we got to this shoot day, but it made for such a stunning scene at the wild table and everyone dressed in winter style.”

There were a lot of tea and biscuits on set

The main thing Theo James had to say about the set of The Gentlemen is that they were given a lot of tea and biscuits. He said the main difference between the set of The White Lotus and The Gentlemen is that The Gentlemen was “very British”. “I’d say tea and biscuits would sum it up,” he said.

The show features over six million pounds worth of watches

So it’s not just the characters who are rich because the show features many watches in its costumes, but they actually add up to over SIX MILLION POUNDS. Madness

Now feel like you’re a part of an underground criminal empire yourself with these vibey The Gentlemen behind the scenes pics:

Okay but I do wanna go to this restaurant from the show 

Via Instagram

Not the blood!

Via Instagram

And even closer!

Via Instagram

This scene is RENT FREE in my brain 

Via Instagram

That house omg 

Via Instagram

Very Tumblr

Via Instagram

Sneaky little gun appearance there

Why can’t that be ME

Via Instagram

I would pay to be a wine glass on that table 

Via Instagram

The way I’m still traumatised from this scene 

Via Instagram

Want the hat

The Gentleman behind the scenes

Via Instagram

Okay I don’t condone guns BUT 

The Gentleman behind the scenes

Via Instagram

Golden hour is golden hour-ing! 

The Gentleman behind the scenes

Via Instagram

Me after watching this show

The Gentleman behind the scenes

Via Instagram

Kinda need those glasses

The Gentleman behind the scenes

Via Instagram

Cosy 

The Gentleman behind the scenes

Via Instagram

The Gentlemen is available to watch on Netflix now. For more like this The Gentlemen behind the scenes and all the latest Netflix drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.