Jedward Louis Walsh

Jedward are calling out Louis Walsh after he called them ‘vile’ on Celebrity Big Brother

‘Louis Walsh is a cold hearted b*stard who didn’t even send us flowers when our mom died’

It’s all royally kicked off outside the Celebrity Big Brother house after Louis Walsh bad mouthed Jedward on last night’s episode, and the twins called out the music manager whilst they were round at Gemma Collins’ house for a roast. I know that sounds like a FakeShowbizNews headline, but bear with me.

In a conversation with Colson last night on Celebrity Big Brother, the Corrie actor asked Louis Walsh what it was like working with Jedward. “They were vile. They were vile, but they were great.I got 5 million quid for them, I swear on my mother’s life. But they were vile. But they were novelty, it was great for the show, and it was all about the show.”

Jedward then retaliated on Twitter, claiming in a heartbreaking tweet “Louis Walsh is a cold hearted b*stard who didn’t even send us flowers when our mom died.” Jedward’s mum Suzannah passed away from cancer in 2019.

In further claims on Twitter, Jedward said that they “fired” Louis, called him an “evil manipulator” and claimed he “tried to make us sign our name and life away… without our mom we wouldn’t be here today! What an absolute weirdo with bad intentions for all.”

The pair continued “All future acts should be made aware of what this VILE man is really like.

“Louis reopened these wounds all by himself being spiteful and disrespectful we aren’t going to have our character taken. Justice will be served.”

All this was going on whilst Jedward were round at good pal Gemma Collins’ house for a roast dinner – at 9pm on a Tuesday night. Gemma didn’t hold back on how #TeamJedward she is, filming the two on her Instagram and doing a grid post to support the pair in the beef. She said she was “shocked to see what was said about my boys. They are the sweetest talented polite educated kind boys I’ve ever met hence why they are always in my company! TEAM JEDWARD!”

Gemma videoed herself and Jedward on Instagram stories, saying “Louis, don’t be slagging off my boys. They’re not vile, they’re beautiful in every single way.”

Jedward also added “I can’t believe we’re even watching you on the show, you’re like a cat with nine lives. How many times can you slag off your acts?”

The Tab has contacted Louis Walsh’s representatives for comment. 

For all the latest reality TV news like this Louis Walsh and Jedward beef, and for all the best memes and quizzes, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook.