MAFS Jack ex nudes

Erm, Jack from MAFS Australia apparently showed nudes of his ex to the other grooms

He’s not even denying it either

The MAFS Australia 2024 villain Jack Dunkley has been accused of a vile revenge porn scandal that never made it into the final edit of the show, with him being accused of showing nudes from his ex to the other grooms.

The claims came up whilst Jack was being interviewed for The Kyle and Jackie O Show. Jackie O  asked Jack “Is it true that you were showing cast members nude pics of your ex?”

Hi co-star Sara Mesa answered for him after Jack skirted around the question awkwardly, saying “He’s lucky that we left on the chopping block because if that was on television then pretty sure people would have a very strong opinion of that.”

Jack then explained where these allegations came from in his opinion, and he thinks the lads were coming home from the gym and telling the brides “.So we’re all at the gym each day. Everyone having some banter. Everyone’s debriefing about their wives and their relationships. And the husbands are coming home [to tell their wives].”

“I feel like it was Jono that was coming home and obviously bringing this information to Lauren,’ he continued, adding: ‘Lauren would team up with Sara, and they would come out to the dinner parties or the events.”

He concluded by saying the stories from the gym were “slightly twisted”, but did not flat out deny the allegations.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on the couples and for more like Jack showing nudes from his ex, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook