Love Island Adam Arabella

All the evidence Adam and Arabella called it off after Love Island All Stars

Truly the most loveless series of Love Island ever

Love Island All Stars was the most loveless series of the show ever – that’s not me being brutal, just simply facts. It must be the only series ever with a final full of Islanders who aren’t even in proper couples. There are loads of rumours right now about who’s actually making it work outside of the Love Island villa – and all eyes are on Arabella Chi and Adam Maxted. To be fair to the both of them, I think they probably just missed out on the final because they were a new couple but I do think there was somewhat of a spark. However, today some rumours are breaking that all may not be rosy – so here’s some evidence on what we know on if Adam and Arabella have split following Love Island All Stars.

Arabella posted a pic without Adam

I know it sounds like nothing, but people think they might have split because they are yet to post about each other on social media. This is made heightened by the fact Arabella was clearly someone who made no bones about the fact she liked Adam. She’s many things, but subtle she is not – so the fact she’s not gushing over him on the socials is raising eyebrows.

Adam didn’t comment on her pic

A lot of the couples from All Stars have been commenting on each other’s pics to at least show viewers they’re still in contact and on good terms – but Adam hasn’t said a word on what Arabella has uploaded since the two left the villa.

The biggie: Were they even a couple to start with?

Like, come on. It was early days. If they’d called it quits and not told anyone I don’t think any of us would be particularly gobsmacked.

There was a big spark there, though. When she left the villa, Arabella said “At times I thought in the villa, how am I being as unlucky in love in here as outside? But when Adam walked through the door finally my luck changed. I am now lucky in love!

“Of course I am sad not to make the final. But I was instantly attracted to Adam, we couldn’t stop staring at each other.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.