The Netflix miniseries One Day inspired all these memes

Dexter and Emma’s love story completely ruined us, and these One Day memes prove it

David Nicholls look what you’ve done!

One Day on Netflix tells the friends-to-lovers story of Dexter Mayhew and Emma Morley, and these memes prove the hold it still has one people since it debuted as a book in 2009. After becoming a 2011 movie starring Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess, its popularity grew even more. Now, it has been given the miniseries treatment with Leo Woodall and Ambika Mod, and you’ve all been driven to the brink by all the feels by the 14 episodes. Here are some of the funniest memes about all your over-the-top reactions to One Day.

It made you lot all cry like big babies

It broke all your hearts into pieces

You gave nothing but love for our Queen, Ambika

You all shared your favourite emosh moments

You all thirsted over Leo Woodall like animals

Those who read One Day wished everyone the best of luck in the One Day heartbreak war

You noticed the meaning in the details

Some people just completely forgot the punch to the gut it pulls

I suggest this person reach out to a friend or a hotline

People raged over the rom-com label deception

One Day is available to watch on Netflix now – For more like this article on Dex and all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.