The definitive final ranking of the Love Island All Stars, from worst to best

Hannah Elizabeth you will always be famous

Look. Let’s be honest with ourselves. Love Island All Stars was, to be blunt, a load of shit. If ITV was experimenting, if ITV was crafting a last-ditch attempt to renew interest in their flailing golden child of reality TV – it flopped. We are all in agreement that this was a massive misfire. But here we are, guys. Love Island All Stars final night – which means there’s only thing one thing left to do: Here’s the entire cast of Love Island All Stars ranked from worst to best.

24. Jake

Love Island All Stars cast ranked

Via ITV

I’ve had mouth ulcers with a longer duration than Jake Cornish’s stint in the Love Island All Stars villa. Perhaps that’s for the best.

23. Chris

I started Love Island All Stars assuming Chris Taylor was going to be ranked amongst my favourites in the cast – and he was. For about 24 hours. Then everything shifted. Atrocious vibes. Constant “jokey” persona that suddenly flips to fuming, bitter and angry. Atrocious vibes. Avoid.

22. Luis

Love Island All Stars cast ranked

Via ITV

And speaking of atrocious vibes!

21. Tyler

Love Island All Stars cast ranked

You know a huge misfire has gone on when a bombshell is sent in to cause drama and shake things up, turn heads and break hearts and not one single thing out of any of those potential antics goes down. Crickets.

20. Jess and Eve

I do not feel harsh about ranking Jess and Eve together, because their literal only discernible personality trait is the fact they’re twins. Like the majority of this cast, they are mind-numbingly dull and I couldn’t tell you one of their interests or hobbies. Not one.

19. Demi

Via ITV

We only saw her briefly, and what we did saw was not the best vibes. I didn’t like the little behind Kaz’s back thing with Luis she had going on. I’m suspicious.

18. Joanna

Via ITV

Honestly feel like I could not tell you ONE THING about Joanna. Not one thing. Which perfectly sums up the general apathy to Love Island All Stars in general. The dictionary definition of someone who is not an “All Star” of this show.

17. Joe

Via ITV

The best thing Joe did in his blink-and-you’ll-miss-it, two second stint in the Love Island All Stars villa was sulk SO HARD when he got dumped. This little queenie was FUMING. He is so Prince Charming from Shrek coded.

16. Adam

Via ITV

Potentially an unpopular opinion but I think I’d have liked Adam a lot more if he came in the villa earlier. Sorry!

15. Sophie

Love Island All Stars cast ranked

Via ITV

I think Sophie Piper seems like an absolutely lovely girl but I can’t get her ranked any higher than this because her speaking voice makes me long for a life without ears. Not her fault and I don’t hold it against her much, but that is me being honest.

14. Arabella

Love Island All Stars cast ranked

Via ITV

Not the biggest fan of Arabella but what I do love about her is how unapologetically horny she is. As someone with 0 chill and no ability to hide how I feel about someone, I relate hard. We would both queen out being completely unsubtle and I have to lowkey love that for us.

13. Tom

Via ITV

We’re about halfway through this rundown of the Love Island All Stars cast ranked, and Tom being bang in the middle feels correct. A man with 0 spice whatsoever, but not a villain.

12. Josh

There’s something about Josh that just makes me think… Are you not a bit old for all this? He has the same energy of those 30 year olds who still do Magaluf Weekender. Regardless of all that, he’s actually been at the source of a fair bit of drama that kept Love Island All Stars vaguely afloat. Not all bad.

11. Mitchel

Via ITV

Say what you want, girlies – he’s great TV. It got infinitely more boring when he went home. Messy by name messy by nature and learned 0 lessons from his first go on the show. Still put his foot in it every two minutes. The kind of nonsense we need.

10. Liberty

Love Island All Stars cast ranked

My queen of making bad decisions really solidified that legacy when she chose … Mitch. What on earth was going on there. We must save her from herself. Still, I will always champion a lovely soul. She is too pure for this world.

9. Molly

Via ITV

I knew very little about Molly before Love Island All Stars because I watched her original season without really concentrating. I thought that both her and Callum did themselves proud in the villa this series, and just came across like mature and decent people when everyone else around them made a bit of a tit of themselves.

8. Georgia Harrison

Via ITV

Quite a chaotic Islander actually, but one I have somewhat cherished the presence of – particularly for how hilarious the spirituality nonsense got when she declared she’d seen Casey’s dead granddad at a retreat. Please.

7. Georgia Steel

Via ITV

Obviously the villain of the season – but one who simply made any of the good parts of this series actually worth watching. You might not like how she behaved or even like her at all, but nobody can say she was boring.

6. Toby

Via ITV

Look, I just low-key love him. An agent of chaos. The definition of that cheeky lad in the class that a teacher lets get away with everything. That’s me and Toby.

5. Casey

Love Island All Stars cast ranked

Via ITV

On Love Island All Stars, I really warmed to Casey. I quickly realised he’s the kind of lad I’d actually be mates with. Funny, witty, a bit daft – smart and calls out bad behaviour in the villa. He handled that Georgia H grandad-gate thing so hilarious but so fair. I rate him a lot.

4. Kaz

Love Island All Stars cast ranked

Another year of Love Island doing Kaz completely dirty I see. It actually boils my blood. She’s amazing, an icon and deserves to be treated like the star she is. The show always shafts her, but I won’t! Top five Love Island All Stars cast ranked from me, I bet she’s buzzing.

3. Hannah

Love Island All Stars cast ranked

Like most people, I’ve never seen the first series of Love Island. I jumped on board on the Nathan and Cara year, when it was getting a bit of traction. I had no clue about Hannah Elizabeth – but one thing I will be forever indebted to Love Island All Stars for is introducing me to this Scouse queen. Heart of gold, very direct, no nonsense. Cherish her.

2. Callum

Love Island All Stars cast ranked

What a man. What a guy. The nation has wowed at Callum in that villa, from the way he handled being in there with his ex, to the respectful way him and Molly have navigated that awkwardness and developed their adult friendship dynamic. Then he got done dirty by Georgia – and once again, handled it amazing. We’re all in love with him.

1. Anton

Love Island All Stars cast ranked

Via ITV

To me, the point of an All Stars show is to get redemption – another chance to show everyone how amazing you actually are. Anton succeeded with that in every way. He was always a bit of a laughing stock Islander, but now no one is laughing. A great communicator, a big heart – an amazing ability in the way he demolished Mitchel into oblivion. He’s been one of the only things tuning in for. Who else could be at the top?

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.