MAFS Johnathan

MAFS UK alumni Johnathan Wileman and his girlfriend have announced they’re having a baby!

They also revealed the baby’s gender

Oh my gosh you guys, MAFS UK alumni Johnathan Wileman is set to become a dad, as his girlfriend Abigail Blockley and he announced their exciting news over the weekend.

The MAFS groom shared a picture of their sonogram and revealed the two are expecting a son together, with Johnathan writing: “Our little baby boy, We’re so excited to meet you! Couldn’t be happier.”

Johnathan and Abigail have been together for just over one year and she works as a diabetic-focused dietician, and she and the MAFS groom have plans to move in together this year. The two have been travelling all over the world together including a recent trip to Corfu and share an adorable pooch together, very wholesome vibes!

Johnathan appeared on the 2022 series of MAFS UK and was partnered with Sophie Brown. Whilst the two tried to make their relationship work, and did make it to the end of the series he later admitted that he was “missing something” and wasn’t attracted to her.

He previously opened up to his Instagram followers about what happened between the two of them and revealed, “Me and Amy were getting to know each other, she helped me a hell of a lot through MAFS, always very supportive.”

He later had a brief fling with Amy Christophers who he was spotting kissing at the MAFS reunion which featured brides and grooms from different series of the experiment.

For all the latest MAFS UK news, scandals, gossip and updates on Johnathan – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook