Guys, Love Island: All Stars comes to an end next week and the split or steal twist is BACK

Yes, one of these couples is actually going to win

The Love Island: All Stars end date is fast approaching, with the grand finale of the show scheduled to take place next week. So yes, that means one of the current couples in the villa is actually going to be crowned winner.

All Stars started in mid January, and it was said the show was going to be five weeks long – much shorter than the regular eight weeks given to a summer series. The couples have spent weeks in the South Africa villa, and it’s been confirmed the final episode will air on Monday, February 19th.

Very cute, that means we’ll see the couples spend Valentine’s Day together, before we find out who has made it to the final.

Love Island All Stars end date and final episode

via ITV

In very exciting news, The Sun is reporting the split or steal twist in the final will be back. In the first few years of the show, a couple was named winners, before each being given an envelope. One contained the £50k prize fund, the other nothing. The person who had the £50k could either choose love and split with their partner, or choose money and run off with the cash.

In recent years this had been axed, largely because nobody had ever stolen, but now the twist is back. Honestly, if anyone is going to steal the cash in epic scenes, it’s going to be an All Stars Islander.

So, mark your calendars. The Love Island: All Stars end date and grand finale is Monday, February 19th. I can’t wait!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.