Here are the cast of The Vanderpump Rules past and present net worths ranked

Ranked: The huge net worths of the glamorous cast of The Vanderpump Rules

Does anyone want to buy me dinner at SUR?

The Vanderpump Rules is one of the biggest names in reality television, but do the casts’ net worths match up?

The show follows the staff working at Lisa Vanderpump’s LA restaurant SUR, which stands for Sexy Unique Restaurant because why wouldn’t it? Since its debut in January 2o13, the spinoff of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has become one of the most brightest jewels in the Bravo crown of shows. This positive change in its profile came amid last year’s Scandoval.  The drama saw Tom Sandoval’s nine-month affair with Rachel ‘Raquel Leviss’ come to light. It left his then-girlfriend Ariana Madix heartbroken, wondering if their nine years together wasted her sweet time.

However, the unhappy love triangle is not the only cheating scandal in the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills spin-off. The cast has made a lot of money making their names waitressing and expressing interest in other people’s partners. In case you were wondering, here are the net worths of The Vanderpump Rules cast ranked with data from Celebrity Net Worth.

7. Rachel ‘Raquel’ Leviss – $400,000

The other woman in the Scandoval drama was introduced to audiences as the disregarded alias of Raquel when she was DJ James Kennedy’s girlfriend. After calling off their engagement in 2021, she later became Bravo’s public enemy number one last March when TMZ broke the news of her affair with Tom Sandoval. After getting screamed at by Ariana Madix in the three-part reunion, Rachel opted not to return for the show’s 11th season.

6. Scheana Shay – $500,000

Aside from being an original cast member of the Bravo show, Scheana has made her name as a jobbing actor across Hollywood. Her credits include the Jonas Brothers’ Disney Channel series Jonas, the late 00s CW teen drama 90210 and the Las Vegas live show Sex Tips. Along with her thespian dreams, Scheana’s ventures have included releasing music, her podcast Scheananigans with Scheana Shay and vlogging on her very own YouTube channel.

5. Kristen Doute – $1 million

Kristen appeared on The Vanderpump Rules from the first to the eighth season. Her 2020 departure matched up Stassi Shroeder’s. Her money-making efforts have ranged from a line of t-shirts, James Mae, and writing a book titled He’s Making You Crazy: How to Get the Guy, Get Even and Get Over It. As the ex-girlfriend of Tom Sandoval as well, perhaps Ariana should have picked up the book. Kristen’s latest project is the new Bravo series, The Valley.

4. Katie Maloney – $1.5 million

Katie’s business portfolio has also grown since her 2013 debut on the Bravo reality series. She ran the now-defunct beauty blog Pucker and Pout and launched a wine brand with her co-stars Kristen Doute and Stassi Schroeder. Currently, she is in the midst of opening the sandwich shop Something About Her with her ex-SUR colleague Ariana Madix.

3. Ariana Madix – $2 million (tie)

Ariana joined the show as a full-time cast member in the third season after she went official with her now ex-boyfriend Tom Sandoval. After they went from bartenders to published cocktail recipe book authors with Fancy AF, they stood at the centre of one of the biggest reality television scandals of 2023 with Scandoval. Ariana managed to turn being the wronged woman in a number of endorsement deals and appearances on literally every other reality show like Dancing With the Stars. Her most recent high-profile gig is landing the role of Roxie Hart in the Broadway show Chicago. In addition, she is developing the aforementioned Los Angeles lunch spot.

3. Stassi Schroeder – $2 million (tie)

Stassi was not a stranger to reality television when she joined The Vanderpump Rules as she had already been on The Amazing Race and the flop Queen Bees. After parlaying her fame into other projects like the podcast Straight Up With Stassi and her two New York Times best-selling books. She left the show in 2020 alongside Kristen Doute.

3. Lala Kent – $2 million (tie)

Lala was an addition to the show’s fourth season. Outside of the Lisa Vanderpump Los Angeles restaurant universe, Lala was worked as an actress with credits including the horror films The Row, Spree, American Traitor: The Trial of Axis Sally. Along with her on-screen work, she has written a memoir titled Give Them Lala and created a podcast of the same name. On the personal front, she is a mother to her daughter Ocean who she shares with her movie producer ex Emmett Randall.

3. Jax Taylor – $2 million (tie)

Jax supplemented his time on the show with modelling and a number of other businesses. These ranged from an array of drink mixers, a beer cheese company, a workout app and a collection of knitwear. After announcing his departure from the show in 2020, it was announced that both he and his wife Brittany Cartwright, would be a part of the cast of The Valley. The Vanderpump Rules spinoff will also star Kristen Doute.

2. James Kennedy – $4 million (tie)

Brit DJ James joined the cast as Kristen Doute’s boyfriend in the show’s third season. After their breakup, he moved on to Rachel Leviss and later got engaged. They later called off their pending nuptials before she found comfort and ensuing scandal in the arms of Tom Sandoval.

2. Tom Sandoval – $4 million (tie)

The man at the centre of Scandoval Tom has formed a very lucrative restaurant empire with his co-star Tom Schwartz. Their portfolio includes the LA bars TomTom and Schwartz and Sandy’s Lounge.

2. Tom Schwartz – $4 million (tie)

Katie’s ex-husband Tom began his time on the show as a recurring role, but the ex-model became a full-time cast member in the third season. He joined forces for good, bad and business with his co-star and best pal, Tom Sandoval. Together, they own and run the two Los Angeles hotspots, TomTom and Schwartz and Sandy’s Lounge.

1. Lisa Vanderpump – $90 million

The matriarch of the gang is a veteran of both reality television and Los Angeles. Along with her husband, Ken Todd, Lisa has opened several restaurants, including Villa Blanca, Pump, TomTom and SUR. Lisa is both a cast mate and an executive producer on the Bravo show that began as a companion show to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Lisa, who originally hails from the UK, appeared as a cast member on the LA-based instalment of the franchise from 2010 to 2019.

Related stories recommended by this writer

Ranked: the huge net worths of the iconic Modern Family cast

Scandoval: Here is how The Vanderpump Rules drama broke and why it was such a big deal

• From rumours to award show PDA: Kylie Jenner and Timothée Chalamet’s love story

Photo credit via The Vanderpump Rules