dua lipa callum turner relationship

Who is Callum Turner? Dua Lipa’s new crime drama boyfriend who is actually fit

Not only is he 6’3″ but he even has a cockney accent

So, it looks like Dua Lipa and Callum Turner are in a brand new relationship after the two of them were spotted together at a party in Beverley Hills this week. After Dua’s summer fling with French director, Romain Gavras, she seems to have moved on fairly quickly. Now allegedly dating British actor Callum, the two of them were spotted slow dancing at an event thrown for the new Steven Spielberg series, Masters Of The Air, following the premiere celebration on Wednesday 10th January. Here’s everything you need to know about Callum Turner, the rumoured new boyfriend of Dua Lipa.

Callum is 33 and he is an actor

Callum is a British actor and has worked on a huge number of huge films and TV series’ after getting into the industry at 18. He played Nathan in Assassin’s Creed, as well as loads of other historical films due to his

But he’s also modelled in the past, working for Next and Reebok in as early as 2010. Speaking about his modelling days, he told Independent he was unlikely to model again. Callum said: “I loved the travelling aspect, but I couldn’t have pursued it”.

He’s mainly known for his roles in true crime shows and has starred in The Capture, as well as The Town on ITV. More notably, he starred in The boys in the boat, as well as scoring the role of Theseus Scamander in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald and Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore. And I have to say, he looks good with a wand. He most recently worked on the TV series Masters of the Air alongside Barry Keoghan and Austin Butler, which is expected to premiere on January 26th.

He worked three jobs at the start of his career

Callum in Masters of the Air, via YouTube

Speaking about his working class origins, Callum admitted that he actually had to work three different jobs when starting out as an actor. Explaining how his upbringing was different to most big actors’, he explained how he needed to work so much in order to just pay rent: “I think the thing about being working class and having no money is that you actually have to have another job.”

Not one to shy away from work, he spent four days a week working in two different shops and a bar and the other three days he dovoted to acting, which included watching films, going to the theatre, taking courses and reading screenplays, plays, and interviews with actors he admired. Graft.

His ex is Vanessa Kirby

Callum had a four year relationship with fellow actress, Vanessa Kirby, who played Princess Margaret in The Crown. The pair split in late 2019 after their relationship had apparently suffered as a result of their careers taking off. Their relationship was super private and they went public after two whole years, and apparently only to quash the incorrect rumours that Vanessa was dating Tom Cruise.

He was once a semi-professional footballer and is a huge Chelsea fan

Growing up in one of the few working class areas Chelsea, London, Callum got stuck into football at a young age. But since realising his dreams of going pro were less than likely, he dabbled in acting and his career took off there instead. But not letting go of the passion entirely, Callum and his friend Josh from his estate in Chelsea apparently thank their mums ever Christmas for their childhoods, which allowed them to run around playing out and kicking a football about until all hours.

Callum lived in Japan, where he worked as a model

Much like his photogenic new girlfiriend, Callum worked in Japan as a model until he was 19. While he was there however, he was required to lose weight as a 34″ waist to fit the ideal 28″ size which designers wanted. In the process, he got dubbed as the “Maguro man” by locals there, because of how much tuna sushi he ate while dieting. That sounds kind of macho to me.

For all the latest celeb, reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like this look at Callum Turner who’s in a relationship with Dua Lipa, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook