MAFS UK graduation

Rozz and Luke from MAFS UK went to Thomas’ graduation ceremony and the pics are so wholesome

The way Thomas is holding Rozz I’m screaming

Thomas from MAFS UK just graduated from Loughborough University after getting his Master’s in finance and investment. His MAFS UK co-stars Rozz and Luke joined him for his graduation ceremony and honestly, the pictures are just too wholesome.

The way that Thomas is holding Rozz in this picture even gives me butterflies. Rozz congratulated Thomas on his graduation ceremony, writing: “Firstly well done to you ‘Master’ @thomaskriaras for being amazing – congratulations on graduating. Thank you for letting us share your special day! Very proud of you and your clever brain box.

“Love always to your amazing Mammmaaaa Morag. Was soooo lovely catching up as always. I preferred our time without the boys to be honest – two peas in a pod!”

Thomas wrote: “Thank you for taking time out of your mad and crazy schedule to join my graduation @rozzdarlington! Thank god for your pink hair. It meant I could spot you from the crowd when I picked up my degree!

“But in all seriousness, I’m so lucky! I had the best people joining me today. This degree definitely shortened my life! It cost me money, blood, sweat and tears. I can’t tell you how many sleepless nights I had to study, I was worried they wouldn’t even give me the degree when I was up on that podium!

“But I had some amazing people supporting me in the stands. I’m incredibly lucky!”

Luke also attended Thomas’ graduation ceremony, which Thomas was very appreciative of. He wrote a heartfelt post to Luke on his Instagram: “It wasn’t only @rozzdarlington who came to support me on my graduation, but the brilliant @lukeworley1.

“This man drove seven hours there and back just to spend a few hours with me. It’s a testament to how brilliant a mate he is. This last year has been a mad one, with people coming and going. But @lukeworley1 has been my rock and I’m lucky to say he’s going to be my best mate for life.

“When on #mafsuk, at the beginning I felt like I didn’t fit in amongst the boys. But I remember @lukeworley1 always making sure I was alright. So to have him here supporting me through the lows and highs of my life, I’m so blessed.

“Thank you for coming to my graduation @lukeworley1! It’s a shame @johnjoeslater couldn’t be there!”

Luke also expressed how proud he was of Thomas, saying: “It’s not often you get to see your brother graduate! I would not have missed it for the world. Thomas has supported me through everything, especially the tough times.

“To see such a kind, caring and unbelievable man achieve what he has, is amazing! Keep smashing it brother, I’m always proud.”

I’m holding back the tears!

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook