Dubai Bling net worth

Ranked: The eye-wateringly massive net worths of every cast member in Dubai Bling

There’s rich and then there’s Dubai Bling rich

Dubai Bling is the type of show where after you watch it you feel instantly depressed about your own personal net worth. I think mine is currently in the negative to be perfectly honest. All of the cast seem to have the most boujee lives and are constantly buying insanely expensive gifts, houses and cars.

But how rich are all the cast exactly? Let’s rank the eye-wateringly massive net worths of every cast member in Dubai Bling.

9. Safa Siddiqui – $1.5 million (£1.1 million)

Safa Siddiqui was originally a real estate agent in Dubai, earning around $150,000 per year. However, Safa decided to change her career and became a fashion designer. Safa now has her own clothing range with Shein, and so far has earned around $100,000 from her clothing line alone.

Safa is also an influencer, earning at least $40,000 per year from her almost 800k followers. Her net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million.

8. Kris Fade – $2 million (£1.5 million)

Kris Fade is the founder of Fade Fit, a healthy snack company, which is now a multimillion-dollar business.

Kris is most well-known for running the number-one radio show in Dubai, The Kris Fade Show. His salary is around $5,500 per month and his total net worth is roughly $2 million.

7. DJ Bliss – $2 million (£1.5 million)

DJ Bliss made his name by becoming a radio DJ. While still in school at Dubai Polytechnic College, DJ Bliss landed a guest DJ spot for Radio 1 Dubai, where he quickly gained a following and was offered a spot on the breakfast show.

He also started his own company Bliss Inc. Entertainment in 2010. He has performed with Kanye West, Drake, Nicki Minaj, and Beyoncé, and has a net worth of around $2 million.

6. Zeina Khoury – $2.5 million (£1.9 million)

Zeina Khoury is the CEO of High Mark Real Estate, a luxury boutique real estate agency. She is also a TV and radio personality who has appeared on multiple entertainment shows in the Gulf region. She currently runs a real estate Instagram-based show called Property Talks with Zeina.

As a CEO she could earn upwards of $300,000 per year, and alongside revenue from her social media, her net worth is estimated to be around $2.5 million.

5. Farhana Bodi – $2.5 million (£1.9 million)

Farhana Bodi is a content creator and social media influencer. She is also the founder of I Am Woman Of The World, an events and lifestyle company that connects brands to clients.

Farhana started working at 19 as a makeup artist and a model and has now gained over 2.5 million followers on Instagram alone. Because of her massive social media following she could earn up to $10,000 per sponsored social media post.

The additional income she makes as a model and I Am Woman Of The World results in her having a net worth of around $2.5 million.

4. Loujain Adada – $4 million (£3.1 million)

LJ married the Saudi billionaire businessman Walid Al-Juffali in 2012, and after he passed away in 2016 she inherited $1.1 million from her husband’s estate.

She is a model and influencer and has over 700,000 followers on Instagram. Her reported net worth is between $3.8 to $4 million.

3. Lojain Omran – $6 million (£4.7 million)

Lojain Omran has one of the highest net worths on Dubai Bling. She is “Saudi Arabia’s most desired influencer,” as well as being a television personality and a humanitarian cause advocate.

Lojain started her own TV show in 2004 called The Situation With Lojain. She went on to work on Good Morning Arabs and is now a huge media personality with over 11 million followers. She was included in Forbes’ 2017 list of 100 Arab Celebrities as well as Gulf Business’ 2018 Arab Power List. Her net worth is roughly $6 million.

2. Ebraheem Al Samadi – $50 million (£39.2 million)

Ebraheem Al Samadi had one of the highest net worths of anyone on Dubai Bling before Mona Kattan joined this season. He is currently the CEO and founder of Forever Rose and Forever Rose Cafe. The company sells roses that are natural and last forever and it is valued at around $23 million.

Alongside his own business and other investments Dubai Bling’s Embraheem’s net worth is estimated to be around $50 million.

1. Mona Kattan – $1 billion (£784 million)

Mona Kattan is the most recent addition to the Dubai Bling cast and she also has the highest net worth. She is the global president of makeup brand Huda Beauty and has over three million followers on Instagram.

She has an absolutely massive net worth of over $1 billion. I genuinely can’t fathom how much money that is!

Dubai Bling is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.