MAFS UK Luke Jordan

Luke and Jordan had a violent fight at a Christmas party last night and had to be separated

Luke called Jordan a ‘psychopath’

It seems like Luke and Jordan couldn’t wait to start throwing punches at each other until the boxing match, as the two MAFS UK grooms got into a fight last night.

As reported by The Mail Online Jordan and Luke had a fight at the PrettyLittleThing Christmas event last night, whilst their shocked MAFS UK co-stars watched on.

An onlooker said the trouble started when a drink appeared to be thrown sparking a furious reaction as the two attempted to slap and hit each other.

A source described what happened between the MAFS UK stars: “It was really shocking for everyone at the event to witness, it was supposed to be a Christmas party and celebration of the year, but Jordan and Luke really brought down the tone of the evening.

“At first, they completely avoided each other and stayed on separate sides of the event space but eventually their paths crossed. Luke ended up soaking wet after Jordan threw a drink over him, which caused a big commotion among guests.

“Jordan and Luke started throwing punches at each other before being separated, and Jordan left soon after it happened.”

In a now deleted video Luke said: “Jordan, honestly, what an idiot. So you chose to chuck a drink at me at an exclusive event. What a f***ing idiot you are.

“I’ll be honest, I was this close to thinking that I might pull out of the fight, but you know what? I don’t want to. Because I want to make a mockery of you. You are nothing but a p*ssy.

“Everyone watching this video, go on and search up now traits of a psychopath. Jordan is a psychopath.

“And for Jordan to even be entertaining the idea of fighting me. And for you to then, at an exclusive event, throw a drink on me and then start slapping me in the face.

“You are getting dropped on the 9th of February at the O2 Indigo. You’re getting f*cked up. You’re an idiot. An idiot brother.”

The pettiness is off the charts with these two!

The Tab have reached out to Luke and Jordan for comment

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.