2023 GCSE test paper exam quiz

Can you pass a 2023 GCSE exam? Find out in what should be this very easy quiz

Why am I nervous?

Sorry to bring bad news, but I think most of us would flop hard if we took our GCSEs now. Most of the stuff we learned is a distant memory now, and basically none of it we use in our every day life. So, it’s time to see if you could still pass a 2023 GCSE exam paper in a simple quiz.

A TikToker called Mahan Lankarani has become famous for his test roundups, and now calls himself the TikTok Quizmaster. It’s a big title, but he’s definitely earned it.

The GCSE quiz TikTok he has done gives eight quiz style questions on eight different topics which all come up in the 2023 GCSE syllabus. The topics are maths, history, biology, English literature, physics, geography, chemistry and politics. Will you pass?

Here are the questions to the 2023 GCSE quiz written out:

• If you read a book from page 10 to page 50, how many pages have you read in total?
  • Who was the leader of the Soviet Union during WWII?
  • What’s the process by which cells break down glucose and produce energy?
  • What word describes a speech in a play where the actor speaks to themselves out loud so the audience gets an insight into what is happening to the character internally?
  • What word describes the change in direction of waves that occurs when they travel from one medium to another?
  • What is the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea?
  • What kind of bond is formed when atoms join together but share electrons instead of transferring them?
  • What political ideology advocates for a classless society where the means of production are owned collectively?

And see if you got the answers correct and passed your GCSE:

• 41
  • Joseph Stalin
  • Cellular respiration
  • Soliloquy
  • Refraction
  • Sicily
  • Covalent bond
  • Communism

So how well did you do? Any score of five or above out of eight is considered a pass, with top marks being a score of seven or eight out of eight.