GTA 6 trailer Lucia

Everything we know about Lucia, Rockstar’s first playable female character in the GTA 6 trailer

She’s already such a vibe

Rockstar gave us our first glimpse of our two new playable characters in the trailer for GTA 6, including Lucia who is the first ever playable female character in a GTA game. Whilst the trailer didn’t reveal a lot about her character, there are some small bits of information about her.

So, from what role she’ll play in the story, to her relationship with her fellow protagonist Jason, here’s everything we know about Lucia from the GTA 6 trailer.

Why is Lucia in prison at the start of the trailer?

Via YouTube

We first see Lucia at the start of the GTA 6 trailer when she’s having a meeting with a parole officer in a prison uniform. It’s not been clarified whether this is a flashback, the intro to her story or even something that happens during your playthrough. Whatever her story is, she’s certainly not a reformed criminal.

Via YouTube

When Lucia is asked why she ended up in prison she simply answers, “Bad luck I guess.” Given her behaviour of robbing stores at gunpoint wearing a mask, I can’t help but feel like slightly more than bad luck might be at play here.

What’s Lucia’s relationship with her male protagonist Jason?

Via YouTube

Lucia is in a relationship with the game’s mysterious protagonist Jason, who even less is known about. The two have some kind of romantic relationship going on between them, and it will be interesting to see how the player’s actions with either character affect their in-game dynamic with each other.

For everything you need to know about Lucia in the GTA 6 trailer, gaming news, memes and updates follow The Holy Church of Gaming on Facebook. 

Related stories recommended by this writer:

From location to characters: Here’s everything we know about Rockstar’s GTA 6 from the trailer

All of the insane and secretive Easter eggs we spotted in Rockstar’s GTA 6 trailer

• Every game pack for The Sims 4, ranked meticulously from worst to best

Featured image via YouTube