Love Island star Molly Smith since Callum Jones split

‘Best life era’: What Molly Smith has been up to since split from Love Island boyf Callum

Hot girl winter: Activated

When Molly and Callum from the first winter Love Island series broke up, everyone was shook. They are the longest standing Love Island relationship that has ended in a split, ending things after three years. But since the split, Molly has been booked and busy – and now she’s appearing on All Stars… with Callum.

At the time, it was reported Callum had moved out of the home they were living in together. Molly had taken custody of one of their dogs, whilst Callum and taken the other with him.

A source told The Sun: “It’s really sad as they were a sweet couple together but it’s over – and has been for a few weeks. They’re trying to stay friends – they were together for over three years – but it’s difficult. I think in the end, Molly wanted to get engaged and that didn’t happen.

“Everyone was really surprised when they split as they were perfectly matched. He’s now moved out of the home they shared and they’ve split custody of their two dogs.”

But now, Molly is embracing a hot girl winter and has been doing loads. Think holidays, fitness retreats, new Instagram accounts and attending loads of swanky events. Here’s everything Love Island star Molly Smith has been up to since her split from Callum Jones.

After it was announced she and Callum had split, Molly said she was ‘taking a break from slaying’

Neither Molly or Callum have said anything seriously about their breakup, but in a TikTok video, Molly joked that she’s fine, and just taking a break from slaying right now, in the aftermath of what’s happened. Fair enough.

In the video, captioned “Don’t you worry”, Molly lip-synced the viral audio which says: “Right now I’m not depressed, I’m just having a little break from slaying. I’m just having a little break from slaying and then I’m going to go back to slaying soon. So don’t you worry.”

Since then, Molly has done a load of Instagram adverts with Boohoo

Molly has kept up her work as an influencer, and right now is doing loads of posts with Boohoo. Pretty much every other post on her page is an advert with the brand, showing off her outfits.

She’s launched a fitness Instagram page, been on a retreat and completed a personal training course!

After Love Island, Molly said fitness is a huge passion of hers, and she wanted to train as a personal trainer and get her own channel. Since ending things with Callum, Molly has launched a new Instagram page where she shares workouts and advice with her followers.

“So… here goes,” she said in her first post. “As many of you know, fitness is a passion of mine. I have been asked over the years to share workout routines, daily vlogs, what I eat in a day.. etc. I have wanted to make sure I don’t misinform, so I finally took the plunge to do a personal training course in order to gain the knowledge I needed to be able to do this properly!

“This page will be purely for those who want quick and easy access to workout ideas without having to scroll my other Instagram. Anything you want to see please comment below! I’ll be filming workouts and posting them very soon so keep your eyes peeled!”

She shared on the page she has been on a fitness retreat, and called it “one of the best weeks ever”. Molly is also currently sharing her training up to run a half marathon.

Molly’s attended loads of fashion parties and events

To name a few of the glitzy influencer events Molly has been on the guest list for, she’s been parting with modelling agencies and attending beauty awards.

Molly headed to Jadore Modelling Agency’s 10th birthday party in Manchester where she wore a sheer, full-length black dress and looked absolutely incredible. The event was attended by loads of models and talent, including fellow Islander Tanya Manhenga and influencer Saffron Barker.

In November she attended the beauty awards in London, wearing a full-length black dress on the red carpet.

She took part in a Hyrox competition

Ahead of the Halloween weekend, Molly took part in a Hyrox competition. Hyrox is a global fitness race which combines functional strength training with HIIT and endurance training. It was her first ever race and she competed with friends, and finished in the top 10 out of 55 entrants.

Molly then took a swanky holiday in Dubai

Ahead of going onto Love Island: All Stars, Molly jetted off on a luxury holiday to Dubai with friends. In a post called the trip her “best life era”. She shared a stunning picture of herself in a full red satin dress out for dinner, and another gorg bikini pic with the caption: “winter sun”.

I’m obsessed!

Now, Molly is on Love Island: All Stars with ex Callum

The couple only split up just over three months ago, but they’re already putting themselves in the awkward position of having to face each other, as both Molly and Callum have been revealed as bombshells for Love Island: All Stars.

A source told The Sun: “It’ll be a shock for both of them when they come face to face in the villa – they only recently split and it was heartbreaking. They were both so sad after the break up – there’s no animosity so it’s on the cards they could fall back in love in the villa.”

Are we about to see another Love Island couple get back together?

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook