escaping twin flames jeff and shaleia divine

Escaping Twin Flames: Where are the real-life Jeff and Shaleia Ayan now?

Their so-called ‘cult’ is still active

You know the concept of a twin flame romance. It’s what Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly claim they are: An exact mirror of each other’s souls. The perfect person for them to be with etc. And now Netflix have made a three-part documentary, Escaping Twin Flames, about a company called the Twin Flames Universe community, which claimed it could help members find the love of their lives.

At the time of writing, The Twin Flames Universe is still active, despite being dubbed by some members as a “cult”. So, in case your curious about what happened to its founders Jeff and Shaleia Ayan (later known by the surname “Divine”), here’s everything you need to know:

So, who exactly are Jeff and Shaleia Ayan? And how did the Twin Flame Universe start?

Jeff Divine (formerly Ender Ayanethos, as per VICE) co-founded the Twin Flames Universe with his wife Shaleia Divine (formerly Megan Plante). Little is known about how they actually met but they do claim on TFU’s website that they have a “Harmonious Twin Flame Union”.

Shaleia was born and raised in Canada but they both are now based in Michigan. They married in 2016 and had a daughter together this year. Apparently, Shaleia and Jeff first wrote about their relationship online on a blog called Awakened Intimacy while they were living in Hawaii, which later became Twin Flames Universe.

The new Netfikx documentary about the organisation claims TFI coerced and exploited their members, manipulated their gender identities and encouraged stalking. Jeff and Shalaeia deny all wrongdoing and didn’t reply to Netflix’s request for comment.

And where exactly are Jeff and Shaleia Ayan now?

Right so, the Twin Flame Universe is still very much active and Jeff and Shaleia are still listed as founders on the Instagram page, which they post on a lot. TFU also has a Youtube channel, a TikTok and a Facebook group with over 40,000 members. According to journalist Alice Hines, who wrote an expose on the company, members on the Facebook page stood at around 14,000 in 2020. So, it’s still growing massively. Plus, The Cinemaholic estimates Jeff and Shaleia’s net worth is around $5million. They literally can’t seem to be stopped.