Jess claps back at video and claims she’s had a ‘tummy tuck’ since winning Love Island

‘I love my body as should we all’

In the last week there have been a number of reports circulating claiming Love Island 2023 winner Jess Harding has had a “tummy tuck” since leaving the show. Jess has clapped back at these rumours, saying a video which has gone viral has been taken completely out of context.

According to MailOnline, Jess shared a video to her Instagram story of herself getting the procedure done, in which a machine can be seen being strapped around her stomach. The clip then shows some before and after shots of Jess, and this has been picked up in the news and viral fan TikTok accounts have claimed it shows Jess getting a “tummy tuck” after Love Island.

Jess has rubbished the claims, and said the video was taken before the show, and shows her getting a non-surgical procedure done. Speaking on her Instagram, Jess uploaded a screenshot of The Daily Mail’s headline which read: “Love Island winner Jess Harding undergoes ‘belly tuck’ procedure after gaining weight in the villa.”

She said: “Happy Saturday! Hope you’re all having a lovely weekend. Some of you may have seen a story about me having a tummy tuck. Just to be completely transparent, this isn’t true!

“Before Love Island I had wood therapy and non-invasive body contouring but nothing surgical. I love my body as should we all, thank you for all of your support. Nothing goes unnoticed.”

Love Island 2023 winner Jess Harding talks about rumours she had a tummy tuck after the show

via Instagram

Jess owed nobody an explanation, but felt the need to address rumours, given she’d been asked about this before. The rumours began to circulate more so given Jess had recently done a Q&A on Instagram, and was asked about her weight in the villa. “I put weight on when I was in the villa.” Jess said: “We were just eating and not moving around, just sitting in the sun.”

PSA: Other people’s weight should remain ~ none of our business ~.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.