Taylor Swift bestie quiz

Take this Taylor Swift quiz to see which of her famous friends would be your bestie

You’re definitely a girls’ girl if you get the Haim sisters

Karlie Kloss was recently spotted at a Taylor Swift concert on her Eras tour, and it has sent Twitter into MELTDOWN. Fans everywhere are speculating why she was there, why she wasn’t in VIP, and whether the two are reigniting their friendship. Twitter has taken over my life and my thumb is going to need surgery from the continuous scroll, refresh, scroll, refresh. Celebs such as Adam Sandler were in the VIP tent, but not Karlie? Shook. This is literally some of the most life-altering info, aside from 1989 Taylor’s Version, of course.

Taylor Swift is known for having an insanely famous circle – from the likes of Selena Gomez to Gigi Hadid – this girl really has it all when it comes to besties. But which one would be your BFF? Would it be her cool, edgy friends such as the Haim sisters? Do you bond with others over your creative interests, like Swift with Ed Sheeran or Blake Lively? Or, do you meet your best friends through people you date, like Selena Gomez? Take this quiz to know exactly which of Taylor Swift friends would be your bestie:

For all the latest music and entertainment news, gossip and fun stuff like Taylor Swift bestie quiz, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook.