heartstopper season two soundtrack

From Taylor Swift to The 1975: A roundup of the Heartstopper season two soundtrack

Every single song is a banger

Heartstopper season two has dropped on Netflix and the soundtrack is full of some absolute bangers. In fact, every single song is a bop. The soundtrack contains a real mix of artists and genres, from some lesser known musicians to some household names, like Taylor Swift, The 1975 and Carly Rae Jepsen. If you weren’t obsessed with the show already, and let’s be honest – you definitely were, the soundtrack alone is enough to make you fall in the love with the series. Here’s a rundown of all the songs featured on the Heartstopper season two soundtrack, broken down by episodes so you can find exactly which song you were looking for.

Here are all the songs on the Heartstopper season two soundtrack:

Episode one – Out

In episode one, we see Nick and Charlie being super loved up. Nick finally comes out to Imogen who is massively supportive, of course, and at the same time, Ellie is trying to figure out whether Tao likes her.

• Shatter – Maggie Rogers

• Out of My League – Fitz and The Tantrums

• Pressure to Party – Julia Jacklin

• The Beach – Wolf Alice

Episode two – Family

Episode two sees Charlie being grounded by his parents from seeing Nick for the rest of the term due to him not performing well at school. In this episode, Nick’s brother learns about his sexuality and it leads to a big argument. Tao admits to the gang his feelings for Elle and asks for their help in telling her.

• Coming of Age – Mxmtoon

• Paradise – Carmody

• You Wouldn’t Like Me – Tegan and Sara

Episode three – Promise

Tao and Ellie go out on a date but it ends in an argument. Exams finish this episode which means Nick and Charlie can start spending time together again. Nick promises that he will come out to some of his friends but he doesn’t follow through with it, leaving Charlie disappointed.

• Retrospect – Vistas

• Things Will Be Fine (Bratty remix) – Metronomy

• The Sound – The 1975

• Le Temps de l’amour – Francoise Hardy

• Missu -Bad Smith

• Lovesong – Beabadoobee

Episode four – Challenge

heartstopper season two soundtrack

The gang embark on their school trip to Paris. Elle and Tao decide to just be friends and Imogen finally breaks up with Ben at a group dinner. Awks. Charlie and Nick are continuing to lie about their relationship but Nick leaves Charlie with a love bite on his neck, causing him to freak out.

• Obsessed – Hatchie

• Tresor – Herve

• Un Peu Plus Souvent – Alexia Gredy

• Mona Lisa – mxmtoon

• Freak Out – Miya Folick

Episode five – Heat

heartstopper season two soundtrack

Ben and Nick are paired together leading Ben to ask why he continues ruining his life and says he still likes Charlie. Nick tells Charlie about what Ben and ends up fainting from the stress. Tao and Elle share a kiss.

• Nobody Really Cares – Baby Queen

• Doesn’t Matter (Valour de Soleil) – Christine and the Queens

• Fall In Love With A Girl – Cavetown (feat. Orla Gartland)

• Never Be The Same – Gabrielle Aplin

Episode six – Truth/Dare

heartstopper season two soundtrack

Nick takes Charlie to meet his father. Darcy throws Tara a big birthday party and when the group plays Truth or Dare, Nick tells everyone he and Charlie are dating and that he gave him a love bite.

• On était beau – Louane

• Bros – Wolf Alice

• 3D Feelings – Alfie Templeman

• Then It All Goes Away – Dayglow

• Hot And Heavy – Lucy Dacus

• Pretty Girl Lie – Baby Queen

• Deep End – Holly Humberstone

Episode seven – Sorry

heartstopper season two soundtrack

Elle gets into Lambert Art School and has her work shown in the “Here and Queer” exhibition. At the exhibition. Ben tries to say sorry to Charlie but Charlie doesn’t accept his apology. Charlie attends a family dinner party at Nick’s house where Nick comes out to his father and tells him Charlie is his boyfriend.

• We Can Be Anything – Baby Queen

• Cry! – Caroline Rose

• Crush Culture – Conan Gray

• Skin – Carmody

• Blush – Wolf Alice

Episode eight – Perfect

heartstopper season two soundtrack

In the season finale, Nick posts a picture of him and Charlie to his instagram announcing him as his boyfriend. Elle accepts the offer to art school and Darcy tells Tara she loves her too.

• Colours Of You – Baby Queen

• Run Away With Me – Carly Rae Jepsen

• Young – Neon Capital

• Happy New Year – Lets Eat Grandma

• Seven – Taylor Swift

• Ur So Pretty – Wasia Project

Both seasons of Heartstopper are available to watch on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.

Every single book Isaac reads in Heartstopper season two and the meaning behind them

• There’s a fun little Marvel easter egg hidden in the second season of Heartstopper

Here are all the stunning real life filming locations from season two of Heartstopper

All photos via Netflix.