YouTuber babies: Your childhood favourite British YouTubers who now have kids of their own

I can’t get over Baby Glitter being 12

YouTube used to be the only video entertainment we had and it was full of teenagers making bank from the comfort of their bedrooms. The young and hopeful creators would record themselves shoving cinnamon into their gobs, unloading the contents of their bag, or letting everyone know what they got in Primark that day for £27. It was safe, it was fun and it felt like home.

The YouTubers we knew and loved are irrelevant now compared to the fresh-faced Gen Z TikTokers. And nothing else proves this other than the fact the kids we once watched on YouTube now have kids of their own. Yes, they’ve swapped VidCon and quirky Brighton meetups for pre-natal classes and Legoland.

Our YouTube parents, Zoella and Alfie, have announced the birth of their second baby and we are overjoyed. But it’s got us thinking, which other YouTubers have also grown up to have kids of their own?

Zoella and Alfie

We obviously had to start with Zoe and Alfie who have just had another baby! She’s just been born and she’s called Novie Nell Deyes. They welcomed their eldest daughter Ottilie Rue Deyes, known as Ottie, in August 2021.

Jim Chapman

Similarly to Alfie and Zoe, Jim is expecting his second baby too! This year he married model Sarah Tarleton after having their first child a couple of years ago.

Sprinkle of Glitter

Louise Pentland, aka Sprinkle of Glitter, has two children. Her first daughter, Darcy, was born in 2011 and then she had her second with her new husband, Liam, in 2018.

Tanya Burr

Tanya Burr gave birth to her son Sage last year. She seems very happy and posts endless photos and videos of her gorgeous family life.

Fun for Louis

Louis Cole, aka Fun for Louis, was known for posting adventurous daily videos. He was always travelling and sharing memories with his mates. Earlier this year in April he had his first son, Neo Earth Cole and he seems SO happy. Gorgeous vibes.

Rose and Rosie

Rose and Rosie produced LGBTQ+ and gaming content on their YouTube channel. Their relationship is iconic and they documented their wedding when it took place in 2015 and since then they’ve gone on to have their first son, Ziggy.