MAFS Australia BTS

Harrison’s screenshots and dates: Ollie reveals hilarious BTS moments from MAFS Australia

Apparently someone else told Harrison to print out the screenshots

Ollie Skelton has revealed a number of BTS moments from Married at First Sight Australia that viewers never got to see but they should’ve been aired because of how hilarious they are. From the chaotic reunion dinner party to Ollie and Tahnee’s Fiji inspired date, here are all the BTS moments from MAFS Australia 2023.

The apartment date

via Nine Network Australia

When Ollie transformed his and Tahnee’s apartment into a Fiji beach, viewers fell in love with the couple. The former groom has since revealed what went into the whole affair behind the scenes.

He told Yahoo Lifestyle he only had an hour to buy everything and set everything up with a friend who was visiting Sydney at the time.

“We went to the $2 store and we were just grabbing all this sh*t,” he explained. “Then I was like, ‘Okay, we’ve got time for one beer’, so we went to the pub, we had one beer, and I’m dragging all this stuff in.

“And by the way, I think I said this on the show, but the $2 store – I spent about 50 bucks on 10 things, so you tell me that’s the $2 store.”

The reunion dinner party

via Nine Network Australia

One moment of the MAFS Australia 2023 reunion no one will ever forget is Harrison and his screenshots. Speaking about the hilarious moment, Ollie said he “really couldn’t believe” Harrison printed out screenshots to share with the group. Ollie has since found out another cast member egged Harrison on, encouraging him to do it.

“I don’t know if I should say this, but it was actually the advice from a cast mate who you would not expect to give that advice,” he told Yahoo Lifestyle.

“Somebody told me to and I said, ‘In what world did you think that was going to be of benefit to him bringing screenshots? In what world would we have been like, ‘Well we were wrong about Harrison, we’ve seen the screenshots, pretty good’.”

The hometown date

via Nine Network Australia

Ollie and Tahnee had a picnic in Bondi and spoke about their future together towards the end of the experiment. While it was a cute moment for viewers to see, Ollie says they couldn’t eat the food they were given.

“We had KFC and it took ages to set up and it was so cold and they were like, ‘You have to like the KFC’, but it was so f***king cold!” he said. “Fast food, you can’t eat it when it’s cold. It’s not food anymore, it’s another entity.”

The former groom also revealed that every drink Tahnee had at the dinner party was non-alcohol due to her being allergic to alochol.

For all the latest Married at First Sight news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.