Jessika Power boyfriend

MAFS Australia’s Jessika Power confirms split from her boyfriend after a year and a half

‘We just didn’t fit together anymore’

Married at First Sight Australia icon Jessika Power has confirmed her split from boyfriend Connor Thompson.

In a series of Instagram stories, Jessika revealed she was no longer with Connor, as “things don’t work”.

Connor and Jessika had been in a relationship for a year and a half and her followers began to question if they were still together after the reality TV star posted a cryptic message on her social media.

“I wasn’t talking about Connor, he’s not a narcissistic person, but yes we are broken up,” she began. “It just didn’t work, sometimes things don’t work, but life has to go on.”

Jessika moved to Manchester to be with Connor in 2021 and has hinted she wants to move back to Australia following her split.

The former MAFS Australia bride said the break up was “a mutual choice” and that she and Connor split “a few days ago”.

“We tried to make I work but there’s a lot of growing that needs to happen for both of us and we just didn’t fit together anymore,” she explained. “No one hurt each other, nobody cheated, nobody did anything bad. It just descended.”

Jessika insisted the pair were still friends and admitted she has been struggling since the breakup.

“I thought it was the fairytale thing that I really wanted. But it just didn’t work. I’ve done my fair share of crying, I’ve done my fair share of everything over the past few days. I think today I’m a bit numb. I’m on the other side of the world, away from my family, away from my friends.”

For all the latest Married at First Sight news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.