Love Island Charlotte dominatrix

Love Island 2023 bombshell Charlotte was a ‘dominatrix’ before entering the villa

‘I own my past and it was empowering’

Love Island 2023’s Charlotte Sumner was a dominatrix before she entered the villa as a bombshell, despite saying she was a dental nurse while on the show.

Charlotte was recently dumped from the Love Island villa after failing to form a connection with any of the boys on the show, even though she coupled up with Zachariah Noble.

The bombshell has said her work was “empowering” and doesn’t shy away from talking about it. According to a source, Charlotte went under the alias of Goddess Imogen while working as a dominatrix and made her money through financial domination from consenting men.

“Charlotte made out she was a dental nurse but in fact she was taking money off dirty old men as a dominatrix,” a source claimed to The Sun.

“She would get men to pay for her to go out in London – they throw money at her just for her to treat them like sh*t. She said she was a dental nurse to get on the show, but she hasn’t done that for years. She’s been working as a dominatrix on Twitter. She deleted her account before she went in.”

Despite telling the Islanders she was dental nurse, she later told The Sun she last worked in that role three years ago but is still qualified.

Charlotte was recently dumped from the villa alongside Andre, and has said her sex role play was “empowering”.

“I own my past and it was empowering. I’ve always felt completely comfortable with everything I’ve done and have been open with friends and family,” she told The Sun.

“There was always consent on both sides and [there] was never any physical sexual activity, it was online fetishes.”

Charlotte was the oldest Islander to appear on this season so far and didn’t manage to form to a connection with any of the Islanders in the villa. She chose to couple up with Zachariah but nothing ever came of it as he continued to pursue Molly.

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.