Olivia Frazer MAFS

Olivia Frazer says she was ‘too vulnerable’ while on Married at First Sight Australia

She was matched with Jackson Lonie

Former Married at First Sight Australia bride Olivia Frazer says she was “too vulnerable” while appearing on the experiment. Olivia was matched with Jackson on the series and had an instant connection.

They have since split up and said their relationship was “almost perfect”. Since appearing on the show last year, Olivia said she expected “to be crucified” by trolls and has experienced her fair share of abuse.

Olivia Frazer previously recounted a story when “a car full of women” pulled up outside her house and began verbally abusing her because of her time on MAFS Australia.

Featuring on the Back to Reality podcast, Olivia opened up about the “attack” she experienced last year.

“I was home alone in like mine and Jackson’s [Lonie] sh*tty little house and a car full of women pulled up out in front and got out of the car screaming things like, ‘Olivia you’re a c*** and ‘die pig’. All these awful awful things,” she said.

“I couldn’t work out if they had followed me home from the shops. Or if it was a delivery driver or something like that. But it was a car full of women on a Saturday at like nine o’clock.”

In an Instagram Q&A, Olivia Frazer has revealed she was “too vulnerable” on MAFS Australia, suggesting she should never have been allowed to go on.

“To be honest I was just too vulnerable to be there coming off my dad’s passing. All of my psychological testing prior to filming would have made that clear,” she said in response to a follower’s question.

For all the latest Married at First Sight news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.