17 memes equally as dramatic as the Married at First Sight Australia 2023 reunion episodes

Dan’s stare is imprinted in my mind

Much like the past eight weeks, the Married at First Sight Australia reunion episodes were jam packed with drama and chaos and UK viewers couldn’t get enough. Like any reality TV show, viewers all have thoughts and every night flock to Twitter to share their thoughts and feelings on each episode, and some are hilarious.

Over the past two MAFS Australia reunion episodes, viewers have been voicing their opinions on the cast members and sharing hilarious memes about the whole experiment. If you’re still yearning for some MAFS Australia content, enjoy these 17 memes about the chaotic reunion episodes.

1. Someone get Hugo some air!

2. There will never be a groom like it

3. What’s going on here?!

4. Jesse deserves nothing but the best!

5. Let’s never forget this moment x

6. A forgotten king

7. OUR QUEEN SANDY

8. Awkward…

9. I still can’t believe it

10. Such a sweet man

11. Give it all to me!

12. Looool

13. It’s just Layton’s world and we’re all living in it

14. Can’t believe it

15. I need ANSWERS

16. Roll me the full tape please

17. So thoughtful

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.