hasbulla arrested

Free Bulla: TikTok sensation Hasbulla has been arrested for driving recklessly in Russia

Mini Khabib was inside a car doing donuts in traffic

20-year-old Hasbulla from Dagestan, Russia has reportedly been arrested after he and a group of friends drove into the street and interfered with other drivers while celebrating a friend’s wedding.

The group of friends was taken into custody over administrative violations. A video posted by Dagestan’s Internal Affairs Ministry shows a group of cars – including one carrying Hasbulla – blocking traffic and doing rings on a main road. One of the cars is later pictured to have a big scratch along the side before the video cuts to a line-up of men including the famous Hasbulla, aka Mini Khabib.

His official Twitter account posted “#FreeBulla” after Hasbulla was arrested. A post made on Hasbulla’s Instagram account read: “We decided to hype a little bit. That won’t happen again, people we apologise. We had to answer for it a little bit. I wasn’t driving either.”

Hasbulla is known for his lavish lifestyle, private jets and fast cars. He’s also signed as a UFC ambassador. The influencer also known as Mini Khabib first went viral on TikTok back in 2021 and has been adored online ever since.