queen bee tiktok arrested

British TikToker pleads guilty after being arrested in an Asda car park for suspected drink driving

She live streamed her arrest to her followers

An “out of control” British TikTok star was pulled over in her Audi which was filled with bottles of alcohol. She then racially abused a police officer in the Asda car park.

Influencer Priya Sahi, known as Queen Bee on TikTok, broadcast her arrest on TikTok live. She was allegedly found drunk and in charge of her Audi in an Asda car park.

She then told one of the arresting officers to “learn English” during the incident and continued to broadcast what was happening and her arrest in handcuffs. She then told the officers she was allowed to sit in her parked car and drink.

The 29-year-old TikToker was found drunk in her Audi outside Asda which resulted in being arrested for being in drunk charge of a car. On her TikTok live she could be heard shouting: “I’ve got no keys in my ignition, no keys in my ignition. I’m allowed to park up and drink. I’m not driving, so what are you arresting me for?”

The incident occurred on 25th October last year. The arresting officer proceeded to point out numerous bottles of alcohol in the car. Priya Sahi told officers “I want my TikTok running” before the stream ended. She then repeatedly told PC Marcin Kozak who originally joined the police force in 2018 as the force’s first Polish community support officer that she didn’t understand him. When in custody she went on to racially profile PC Kozak.

Last week Priya Sahi attended Swindon Magistrates’ Court and pleaded guilty to a racially aggravated Section 4A Public Order act charge. Prosecutor Keith Ballinger said the defendant has a previous conviction for racially-aggravated assault dating back to 2015.

In a victim personal statement, PC Kozak said that following Sahi’s continuous digs about his nationality and accent he “did not even feel human at this point.” He said: “I’m a serving officer and Polish national. It took hard work and courage to become a police officer, I had to prove I speak good enough English and pass tests; I work to exactly the same criteria as my British colleagues. Almost every day I’m subject to some sort of derogatory comment.”

When they arrested Sahi she “spiralled completely out of control”, Mr Kaushal added. He said she is a single mother to her three-year-old son and is medicated for postnatal depression and anxiety. Due to her limited means, the magistrates imposed a fine of £80. She must also pay £85 costs and a £32 surcharge. Queen Bee has hundreds of thousands of followers and millions of likes on the popular social media platform TikTok.