Married at First Sight Australia Shannon

MAFS Australia’s Shannon has been ‘working on himself’ since leaving the experiment

He apparently ‘hated’ watching himself back on the show

Married at First Sight Australia cast member Shannon Adams reportedly hated what he saw of himself when he watched the show back and has decided to make a change, according to a close source.

According to So Dramatic!, Shannon has been “working on himself” ever since he left the marriage experiment. “Shannon realised how badly he behaved on the show and got professional help,” a source said.

“He actually did three months of solid therapy after filming and he’s been working on himself ever since. At the reunion he seemed like a totally different person. He’s actually come really far.”

Shannon was paired with Caitlin while on Married at First Sight Australia, but their relationship soon crumbled after Shannon said he wasn’t attracted to Caitlin and was still in love with his ex-girlfriend.

via Nine Network Australia

It was reported last month Shannon had been working as an Uber Eats driver after a fan spotted him on the app delivering her food. Shannon is also said to be back with his ex-girlfriend, who he admitted he was still in love with on the show.

Shannon’s ex, now current girlfriend, has even spoken out after viewers began sending her hate messages due to Shannon’s actions on the show. In a statement posted on a MAFS Australia Facebook group, Jamea said: “He [Shannon] signed up for it [Married at First Sight Australia] and put himself there, but please leave me out of the negativity. I did not sign up for the show, I didn’t go on and I am literally collateral damage.”

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.