Who is Chris Olsen

Meet Chris Olsen, Meghan Trainor’s bestie and coffee connoisseur who is all over your FYP

How does he know every single celebrity?!

The name Chris Olsen may ring a bell if you’re chronically online and never lift your eyes up from TikTok. Chris has been taking the app by storm, and he became a household group chat name after his collaborations with Meghan Trainor.

The 25-year-old actor’s career shows no signs of slowing down and it seems he is on TikTok to stay. Here’s everything you need to know about TikToker Chris Olsen.

Chris is 25 years old and is from Washington

via Instagram @chrisolsen

Chris is a 25-year-old actor and content creator from Washington, although he now lives in Los Angeles. People may recognise him from his multiple TikTok videos with Meghan Trainor, as well as his feature in Discovery’s The Book of Queer.

The TV series “follows multiple historic and groundbreaking queer individuals throughout history”, and Chris starred in one episode as Epaminondas. According to his IMDb, Chris is a classically trained actor and singer. He studied musical theatre at the Boston Conservatory.

He has 9.8 million followers on TikTok

Chris has just under 10 million followers on TikTok and currently has 9.8 million. He rose to fame on the app in 2020 and shares an array of different content on his profile. From singing videos to hilarious pranks, Chris can truly do it all.

@chris

I GOT YELLED AT AT MY DAD FOR BANGING ON THE DOOR AT THE END so that explains the lack of bang from my hand at the end

♬ original sound – Chris Olsen

In April 2022, Chris posted a video of a cover of Meant To Be Yours from Heathers the Musical and it received 1.6 million likes and currently has 14.1 million views. Across all his videos, Chris has an impressive 869.1 million likes on TikTok. He’s a big deal.

He is somehow best friends with every major celebrity

All you have to do is scroll through his Instagram and TikTok to see his multiple collaborations with celebrities. He is probably best known for working alongside Meghan Trainor, and he even featured in a music video of hers.

Most recently, Chris has worked with Penn Badgley and Jessica Chastain on TikTok, in hilarious videos getting them coffee. Some other famous faces he was working with include Joshua Bassett, Ashley Tisdale and Dylan Mulvaney.

@chris

I HAVE THE HOTTEST DATE TO THE @grammys @dylanmulvaney #grammys #dylanmulvaney #awardshow #rihanna #loveonthebrain

♬ original sound – ✗

Chris worked as a co-host on the Oscars’ Red Carpet Experience for its 94th awards ceremony and Chris was nothing but iconic.

He met Meghan Trainor in April 2022

Despite contrary belief that Chris and Meghan met during their childhood, that is in fact wrong. In reality, the two are just really good friends who met when Chris was hired to run Meghan’s social media and the picture of younger versions of them together was indeed false and they duped everyone. Iconic to be honest.

Chris is obsessed with coffee

via Instagram @chrisolsen

If you go onto Chris Olsen’s Instagram page, you will see a number of Instagram highlights about coffee in different places. Chris is obsessed with coffee and gives his reviews on different coffee shops and its contents on his Instagram story. A lot of his TikTok videos include coffee-related content with celebrities. In on of his latest videos, Chris was running around getting a coffee for YOU’s Penn Badgley.

He won People’s Sexiest Guy on TikTok in 2020

via Instagram @chrisolsen

In 2020, Chris won People’s Sexiest Guy on TikTok award. Chris as up against Julian Burzynski, Juju Smith-Schuster, Max Foster and his own boyfriend, Ian Paget. Chris was nominated as GLAAD’s first every Queer Advocate of the Year in 2021.