what killed Mickey Mouse

What killed Mickey Mouse? Explaining the TikTok trend that you literally cannot escape

My childhood just got smashed to smithereens x

People have been filming their reactions to Google searching the phrase “what killed Mickey Mouse” as part of a new trend on the app. Recently we have seen trends require people to search what killed off popular characters such as Dora and Barney the Dinosaur. But the latest is all about what killed Mickey Mouse and people showing their horrified reactions. So here’s everything we know about it which will hopefully give you some respite and you’ll no longer feel hounded by the trend.

What killed Mickey Mouse?

@little._sleepy1

Okay I’m gonna honest this kinda shocked me although I don’t like Mickey Mouse 🫢😨😳 | #mickey #mickeymouse #death #mickeymousedeath #gogglesearch #foryouguys #fyp #?

♬ original sound – .

Contrary to the trend, you will be relieved to hear that the popular cartoon character is not officially dead. However, searching for and entertaining the idea of what killed him brings some traumatic things to surface level, including that he was “killed when his heart exploded.”

This is because many people have found a page from the List of Deaths wiki that documents all the deaths that happen in popular media. There is a page dedicated to the Disney+ series, The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse. The page lists all the ways that characters, including Mickey, died on the show.

Some of the ways Mickey died include “when his heart exploded” and “disintegrated when the Beast yelled at him.” The trend has gained millions of views and likes so far, with people sharing their reactions to the terrifying results.

If you want to see the page telling you what killed Mickey Mouse then have a look here.

Related stories recommended by this writer •

TikTok just released a new nudge button and it’s weirding people out – here’s why

It’s happening again – people think 24th Feb is the vile ‘national rape day’ TikTok trend

TikToker Mikayla Nogueria is getting backlash AGAIN but this time it’s for a foundation review