TikToker Mikayla Nogueria is getting backlash AGAIN but this time it’s for a foundation review

Rumour has it she won’t stop until she’s reviewed a full face

Beauty guru Mikayla Nogueria is facing criticism yet again after her fans took an issue with another one of her makeup product reviews.

Mikayla Nogueria has over 14 million TikTok followers and is essentially one of the most prominent and influential makeup artists on the app. Her videos range from comedy ones to full on reviews however the latter have seemingly landed her in hot water over the last few weeks.

Just last month she sparked backlash for her review of L’Oreal’s Telescopic Lift mascara. People were so divided, with some saying she was wearing false lashes. It was a whole thing. But now she’s getting stick for a foundation review – here’s a rundown of the drama.

Mikayla Nogueria is under fire for a foundation review

Mikayla is facing backlash once more after her viewers discovered an older review of hers where she advertised Maybelline’s SuperStay powder foundation uploaded on 19th  January.

@mikaylanogueira

The before and after is all you need to know this stuff is MAGIC! WOW! @Maybelline New York #MaybellinePartner

♬ original sound – Mikayla Nogueira

Some people claim her foundation looks different from cut to cut and some people have even gone as far to say she has applied a layer of liquid foundation underneath to achieve the coverage we see in the video.

The comment section is rammed with people saying they own the product and it doesn’t cover as well for them as it does for Mikayla. Someone said: “I bought this and no way absolutely not does it go on like you show. You are definitely doing something more. Now I feel like I wasted $16.”

Mikayla hasn’t responded publicly, although she did make fun of the backlash in the beginning of her following video after mascara gate.

What’s next?? I’m guessing eyebrow drama.