This is the gorgeous mansion in Panama where Netflix series Perfect Match was filmed

It costs over $7k a night to rent

Netflix has dropped potentially its wildest dating show in history. Perfect Match is the show where our favourite singletons from previous reality series are back in the quests to find love, and just to top it off, it was all filmed in one of the most stunning houses you’ve ever seen.

We see the cast members walk into the mansion through a huge door, and head straight into the garden, kitted out with an infinity pool and outside bar. The inside of the house is incredible – it’s super modern and looks as though the Perfect Match cast members are living the life of luxury. But where was it all set? Here’s what we know.

Ok, so where was Perfect Match on Netflix filmed?

Perfect Match was filmed in Panama, in a gorgeous mansion where the cast definitely felt at home. The house has six bedrooms, five bathrooms, a terrace, gym and infinity pool. Listing the property, it’s described as a “stunning six bedroom villa with infinity pool, vaulted ceilings, and beautiful views of the boats crossing the canal.”

This villa is situated at the edge of a rainforest, on a small cliff above the Pacific Ocean on Playa Bonita. It’s inspired by the Panama Canal, with clean modern lines and a cosy home feel. When it says high ceilings it’s not lying, as the main hall ceilings stand at nearly 50 feet.

The master bedroom suite has its own two terraces, a plunge pool and a master bathroom with its own indoor garden as a centre piece. The other five guest bedrooms all have en-suites.

The house also boasts a library, has an elevator, and if you rent it comes fully staffed with a doorman, cooks and cleaners. If you do want to rent it though, you’ll need some pretty big bucks, as it costs a huge $7,300 (£6,000) per night – and that’s off season prices.

Perfect Match is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.