Love Island 2021 stars Faye Winter and Teddy Soares have officially broken up

They’ve even unfollowed each other on Instagram

Love Island 2021 stars Faye and Teddy have officially called it quits and have broken up. After weeks of rumours of their split, Faye confirmed the news in an Instagram story.

In the Instagram post, Faye wrote: “I wanted to let you know that after lots of time and consideration, Teddy and I have decided to go our separate ways. Thank you all so much for supporting our relationship and sharing the journey with us. I’m forever grateful.” Faye signed off the message from her and their dog Bonnie.

Teddy hasn’t commented on the breakup, but they both have unfollowed each other on Instagram.

Just last month the pair were said to be holding “crisis talks” in a bid to save their relationship and were “on the edge of calling it quits”. An insider close to the couple told The Sun: “Things haven’t been working between Teddy and Fate for a while now. The tension bubbled over a couple of weeks ago and they’ve been spending some time apart trying to figure out what they want.”

The Love Island finalists never commented on the rumours but Teddy had previously posted a photo of himself in tears and told his fans it was “okay to cry”.

Faye and Teddy are the last finalists of Love Island 2021 who have broken up with Millie and Liam and Toby and Chloe splitting up in late 2022.

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.