Winter Love Island Jordan

Love Island’s Jordan released a song just before he entered the villa and it’s pretty good

Loool not someone saying they’re having Remi flashbacks

Winter Love Island 2023’s Jordan Odofin had a rapping career before he joined the show, and his music isn’t that bad. Love Island viewers have noticed a music video that went live just one day ago by Nellz & JO, with JO being the latest bombshell Jordan.

Jordan entered the villa alongside Casey and has been going on dates with a couple of the girls with the hopes of finding someone on the show.

The song, What Did You Expect has just over 6,400 views and if the comments are anything to go by, people are genuinely liking the song. One user said: “This is actually hard”, and another said: “Not only music but a Love Island boss too! Respect it.”

The music video is filmed across various areas in London with the duo rapping about all sorts, with Jordan having an incredibly good flow. Jordan joined the show only a few days ago as a bombshell, and has already caught the eyes of the girls in the villa.

Jordan is a 28-year-old senior HR advisor from London, whose rapping side hustle is proving fairly successful. Ahead of entering the villa, Jordan said: “I’m going to bring my London swagger. Not many of the boys in the villa are from London.

The HR advisor decided to join Love Island because he was looking “to find a genuine connection with someone.” He now feels like it is the right time to settle down but has been single for so long because of how “picky” he is.

“I’m single by choice. I’m very picky in terms of what I like, if someone does something that I think is an ick then I’ll be off. I want to go into the villa and build a genuine connection with no distractions. I need a girl that can put me in my place, therefore I’ve got my eye on all the strong women in the villa,” he said.

Jordan is definitely aware of how good he looks and there is no doubt about it. Being only just a couple of inches shorter than Ovie Soko, Jordan said: “I’m 6ft5 so I’m tall and I’ve got a good physique. I’ve got a good dress sense – and apparently I’m easy on the eye too!”

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.