Brooklyn Nine-Nine episodes ranked

According to IMDb, these are the very best Brooklyn Nine-Nine episodes of all time

The highest rated episode has 9.5 stars out of 10!

Brooklyn Nine-Nine was a comedy detective series like no other. Jake Peralta and his crew running around the NYPD’s 99th Precinct trying to solving crimes was great television and we all shed a tear when the show ended. After eight seasons and 153 episodes, only 10 can rank as the very best episodes. IMDb has ranked every single episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine with user votes with the best episode having a 9.5 out of 10 stars. These are the top 10 best Brooklyn Nine-Nine episodes ever, ranked by IMDb.

10. Greg and Larry

IMDb score: 8.9

Brooklyn Nine-Nine episodes ranked

via Fox

The tenth best ranked episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine is Greg and Larry. The episode has been ranked 8.9 out of 10 stars based on user ranking, and it’s the season finale of the third season and the squad attempt to stop Annderson from killing Holt.

The synopsis for the episode reads: “After a surprising turn of events in the Nine-Nine’s attempt to track down Adrian Pimento’s hitman, the precinct drops everything when they suspect Holt is in danger.”

9. Halloween III

IMDb score: 8.9

Brooklyn Nine-Nine episodes ranked

via Fox

Halloween III is the fifth episode of the third season and is the third installment of Holt and Jake’s Halloween heist where they compete the claim the titles of amazing detective/genius. This episode was ranked 8.9 stars out of 10.

The synopsis for the episodes reads: “For this year’s Halloween challenge, Jake and Holt divide the precinct into teams as they try to see who can steal a crown held under lock and key in the interrogation room.”

8. Cinco de Mayo

IMDb score: 9.0

Brooklyn Nine-Nine episodes ranked

via Fox

The synopsis for the Cinco de Mayo episode reads: “In order to distract Terry from the stress of his upcoming lieutenant’s exam, Jake, Holy and the squad decide to hold the annual Halloween heist on a new date, Cinco de Mayo.”

This is episode 16 of season six where the precinct has a delayed annual Halloween heist on Cinco de Mayo in order to ease Terry’s stress from his upcoming lieutenant exam.

7. Johnny and Dora

IMDb score: 9.0

Brooklyn Nine-Nine episodes ranked

via Fox

Johnny and Dora is the season two season finale in which Jake and Amy go undercover to catch Michael Augustine, Brooklyn’s most notorious identity thief. While working on the case together, Jake and Amy grow a lot more closer. Amy and Jake are endgame and there will be no debate on the matter.

The episode received a nine star out of 10 rating on IMDb and the synopsis reads: “When Jake and Amy go undercover to catch an identity thief, the investigation brings them closer.”

6. Jake & Amy

IMDb score: 9.1

via Fox

There seems to be a theme when it comes to season finales ranking highly on IMDb. Jake & Amy is the season finale of season five on Brooklyn Nine-Nine when their wedding day is threatened after everything seems to go wrong.

The synopsis for the episode reads: “The squad rushes to save Jake and Amy’s wedding day from a major threat.”

5. Lights Out

IMDb score: 9.1

Brooklyn Nine-Nine episodes ranked

via NBC

The middle ranked episode of all the Brooklyn Nine-Nine episodes is Lights Out. When a blackout hits Brooklyn, the squad are all on high alert. It is also the episode when the squad are given notice that it is Amy’s last day before she goes on maternity leave.

4. The Last Day Part One

IMDb score: 9.2

via NBC

The first part of The Last Day is the beginning of the two-part series finale of the eighth season. In the finale, the squad prepare for the final heist before Holt and Amy leaving the precinct as well as Jake’s plans to leave the Nine-Nine.

The synopsis for this episode reads: “The squad takes stock of their eight years together and look towards their future.”

3. HalloVeen

IMDb score: 9.4

via Fox

Kicking off the top three is HalloVeen and takes us all the way back to season five. The episode follows the precinct on their fifth annual Halloween heist and everyone competes for the amazing human/genius title.

The synopsis for this episode reads: “The Nine-Nine has their fifth annual Halloween heist, and everyone has until midnight to claim the title of amazing human/genius.”

2. The Last Day Part Two

IMDb score: 9.4

via NBC

The second part of The Last Day follows on from the first as the squad look back on their last eight years together and look forward to their future beyond the Nine-Nine.

1. The Box

IMDb score: 9.5

via Fox

The top ranked of all the Brooklyn Nine-Nine episodes is The Box. This episode is from season five when Jake and Holt spend the night interrogating Phillip Davidson, a dentist who is the prime suspect behind his partner’s death.

The synopsis for this episode reads: “Jake and Holy spend all night trying to get a confession out of a suspect.”

For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.