Molly-Mae baby name

Molly-Mae has announced the name of her daughter and it’s so wholesome

No one could have guessed this(!)

Molly-Mae Hague has announced the name of her baby daughter and it’s Bambi!

Molly-Mae and Tommy welcomed their baby girl on the 23rd of January 2023 and announced the news in a sweet Instagram post on the 30th.

People have been trying to guess the name of Molly and Tommy’s baby, with Nephele ranking at the top.

In a sweet post on her Instagram story, Molly said: “I can’t believe we get to keep you forever. Becoming your mum has been the best thing to ever happen to me. It doesn’t seem possible but my love for you grows with each passing moment.

“There is no feeling like holding you in my arms little one, my heart literally explodes. Thank you for entering this world safely for us and blessing us with the gift of being your parents. We promise to love and care for you unconditionally forever.”

Molly and Tommy have both been sharing wholesome photos of them with the newborn and it is the cutest thing ever. They announced the baby news in October 2022.Sharing more photos of her and the baby, Molly said: “My heart just explodes every time I look at her. The love is unbelievable.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.

This is not a drill! Molly-Mae Hague has given birth to a baby girl

All the names Molly-Mae has hinted she’s chosen for her baby girl after giving birth

From meeting on Love Island to having a baby: Molly-Mae and Tommy’s relationship timeline

Featured image credit via Instagram @mollymae.