Richest American reality TV stars

Ranked: These are the famous American reality TV stars earning the most money

Kendall Jenner is the lowest paid out of her sisters on Keeping Up with the Kardashians

Reality TV stars come from all walks of life, and all different kinds of TV shows make them the names they are today. Whether it’s a real housewife or a Kardashian, there is an array of different reality TV stars in America who have made it big and are earning huge amounts of money. If we’re being really honest, these reality stars are making eye-watering amount of money and will honestly make you want to think about your future career. From The Property Brothers to the Kardashian siblings, these are the richest American reality TV stars, by who is earning the most:

10. Bethenny Frankel

Bethenny Frankel is said to be one of the most successful cast members from the Real Housewives franchise. Bethenny was one of the first cast members on the Real Housewives of New York and over the years she negotiated her contract. From initially being paid just $7,250 for the entire first season of Real Housewives of New York, Bethenny reportedly went on to earn $1 million per season upon her exit on the reality TV series.

9. Lisa Vanderpump

Lisa Vanderpump became well known amongst the Real Housewives franchise after starring in nine seasons of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Lisa reportedly earned $500,000 per season for being a cast member on the reality TV series and went on to earn even more money after she created her spin-off show called Vanderpump Rules. Lisa reportedly makes $500,000 as a cast member of Vanderpump Rules and another $500,000 for being an executive producer on the show.

8. Kendall Jenner

Kendall is the lowest earner out of her siblings due her appearing less on Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Kendall Jenner reportedly makes between three and four million dollars per season of Keeping Up with the Kardashian, making her the lowest paid sister out of the group on the reality TV series.

7. Kylie Jenner

Richest American reality TV stars

via Instagram @kyliejenner

Kylie Jenner is literally a billionaire so it’s safe to say she is doing a very good job on KUWTK. Kylie reportedly makes $4.5 million per season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. The Kardashian/Jenner siblings all get paid a divided amount.

6. Kourtney Kardashian

The eldest Kardashian is reported to make the same as Kylie Jenner. Kourtney reportedly makes $4.5 million per season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which is also how much Khloe and Kylie gets paid.

5. Khloe Kardashian

Khloe Kardashian is the most iconic Kardashian sister and there is no debate about it. Like Kourtney and Kylie, Khloe earns $4.5 million per season for doing the show. However, she earns slightly most for being on the creative team of the show as well as being an executive producer.

4. Kim Kardashian

On top of the $4.5 million earnings from KUWTK, Kim also makes millions more due to her being an executive producer on the show and working on the creative behind the scenes. Kim also has a number of businesses including Skim and KKW Beauty which adds to her $1.4 billion net worth.

3. Ryan Seacrest

Ryan Seacrest is in the top three of the highest American reality TV earners. Seacrest as a net worth of around $450 million which makes sense given to his time hosting the Oscars and being the main host of a number iHeartMedia shows. Seacrest was paid a whopping $25 million for a three year deal with iHeartMedia and is also being paid $10 million for hosting just one season of American Idol.

2. Simon Cowell

Now Simon may be British but with the number of shows he has on in the US, he is one of the highest earning reality TV stars in America. It was revealed that Cowell earned a massive $45 million for doing just one season of America’s Got Talent. Simon has a net worth of an estimated £385 million and was named one of the wealthiest people in the UK by the Sunday Times Rich List.

1. Jonathan and Drew Scott

Twin brothers Jonathan and Drew Scott star on The Property Brothers, where they help couples transform their dream homes. The twins reportedly earned half a billion dollars in 2019 by just starring on the show. They currently have a combined net worth of $200 million which was largely due to the success of The Property Brothers.

For all the latest reality TV news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.