They’re here! Meet the FULL cast heading to the winter Love Island 2023 villa

Did it just get hot in here? šŸ”„

The time has finally come! Love Island 2023 is about to kick off, and we’re at long last getting to see the official cast who will be heading into the gorgeous villa in South Africa next week. Yes, next week!

Love Island has announced all the Islanders who will be on series nine of the show, and you guessed it, they’re all fit. We’ve got TV salesmen, teachers, a ring girl and an influencer, all of which we will definitely be obsessed with watching on TV every single night.

So, the one-week countdown is officially on, and it’s time to meet the full cast of Love Island 2023. Here we go!

Tanya Manhenga

Age: 22

The Islander cast of winter Love Island 2023

via ITV

22-year-old Tanya is the first Islander announced for Love Island 2023. She’s a biomedical science student and model, and is an ambassador for huge brands Boohoo, Simmi shoes and Ego. Tanya was rumoured to be an Islander before the official cast was announced, with it being said Love Island bosses had lined her up to be this year’s “brains and beauty” Islander.

Tanya is from Liverpool, and when asked why Love Island, she said: “Iā€™m looking for a boyfriend and I think being in a villa with lots of different people will help me work out who it is I may want.” She gets the ick when boys don’t wear socks, which is very fair, and can’t stand when boys have a bath with no bubbles. Sure!

When asked for something about her that people might not know, Tanya said: “I have Vitiligo, which is a skin pigmentation, you may not even notice it. It’s on my lip and I have a stripe on my hair. Not many people know that but I think itā€™s quite cute. I donā€™t care about covering it up all the time, I think itā€™s a vibe.”

Kai Fagan

Age: 24

via ITV

Up next is Kai, who is a teacher from Manchester. He’s 24, and teaches science and PE. When asked why he’s single, Kai said: “Iā€™m single by choice. Iā€™m looking for the right girl. I feel like I have quite high expectations. I donā€™t feel I should commit to someone unless Iā€™m absolutely buzzing over them, because itā€™s not fair on them.”

He said his friends would describe him as chilled, caring, very impulsive and a good guy. “I always put my friends and family first and spend a lot of time with them,” he said. Kai said he has THREE degrees from three different unis, and a fun fact about him is that he’s a Jamaican citizen. “Because of that I played rugby 7s for Jamaica,” he said. “I play semi-professional rugby now for Burnage RFC.”

Lana Jenkins

Age: 25

via ITV

Lana is 25 and a makeup artist from Luton. She does makeup for celebs, and her additional claim to fame is that she used to live in Spain, and was an extra in Benidorm when she was six!

When asked what gives her the ick, Lana said: “I donā€™t mind people texting me all the time but if you send me question marks if Iā€™ve not replied to you in a while, youā€™re gone. That’s a really big red flag for me! Also if I see a guy trip over, that’s an instant turn off.”Ā She admitted she falls in love quickly and is likely to tell someone she loves them within the first week.

Ron Hall

Age: 25

via ITV

25-year-old Ron, who is from Essex and works as a financial advisor, joins the Love Island 2023 cast as the first ever partially sighted Islander. “On meeting me, youā€™d never know I am blind in one eye,” he said. “It was the result of a football injury when I was eight. I went in for a header and got kicked in the face. Iā€™ve got two different coloured eyes, one blue and one green. Itā€™s added to my character, there are so many people that are worse off than me. And if anything, losing something like that makes you realise that. Itā€™s not hindered me in any shape or form. Itā€™s a good conversation starter I must admit.”

Ron said he’s going to bring fun and charisma to the villa, and that he’s “the most genuine person youā€™ll meet”. He said he is caring and nice, and thinks his fellow Islanders will enjoy his company.

Anna-May Robey

Age: 20

via ITV

The youngest Islander this year is 20-year-old Anna-May, who is from Swansea and currently works as a payroll administrator. She said she wants to go on Love Island as she’s ready for a boyfriend and to find someone who makes her laugh. She said: “Iā€™ve been single for quite a while, my mother is bugging me, she’s like, ā€˜You need to find a boyfriend.ā€™ Iā€™m just excited to try something new and I think going on Love Island is a good way to meet someone.”

Anna-May’s worst date story is someone who fell asleep when she was talking to them, which is the opposite of what she’s like, as she described herself as energetic. “Iā€™m always running around singing and screaming,” she said. “I work from home all day so I donā€™t really speak to people in person for two or three days a week, so when my father comes home, heā€™ll want to sit down and chill out, and Iā€™m there chewing his ear off! I would definitely say I am a chatterbox.”

Will Young

Age: 23

via ITV

Guys, I can’t believe this is happening. Yes, this is TikTok legend, Farmer Will. He’s from Buckinghamshire, and has over a million TikTok followers, with videos showing us into his farmer life.

When asked why Love Island, 23-year-old Will said: ā€œHaving grown up on a farm, itā€™s been quite difficult juggling relationships and work. Love Island will give me time away from the farm to solely go out and find love. I think Iā€™m at the time of my life where Iā€™m mature enough to go and find a wife.ā€

Sticking to his animal roots, when asked by Love Island who would play him in a movie version of his life, Will said Sir David Attenborough. ā€œImagine hearing his calming voice talking while heā€™s feeding the animals, his top off, some short shortsā€¦ he would rock it,ā€ he said.

Tanyel Revan

Age: 26

The cast of Love Island 2023

via ITV

Tanyel is a hair stylist from north London. She said she’ll bring energy and confidence to the cast of Love Island 2023, as she said she’s funny, loud, feisty, and charismatic. “Iā€™m hard to get, confident, funny, charismatic, good looking and happy,” she said. “Iā€™m also a very loyal person, what is there not to love?”

Tanyel said her celebrity crush is Channing Tatum. “I donā€™t like pretty boys, they give me the ick because they always have a crap personality,” she said. “Channing Tatum is handsome but not too pretty. Heā€™s manly and he can dance. If a man can dance Iā€™m in love with him straight away.”

Shaq Muhammad

Age: 24

via ITV

24-year-old Shaq is from London and currently works in airport security. He admitted he hasn’t had the best luck in previous relationships, so thought Love Island might be a good place to change that. He said he hopes his future wife is waiting for him in the villa.

Shaq is the sort of person who wears his heart on his sleeve. “If I find someone I click with, I fall very hard, very fast,” he said. “Sometimes that can be a bad thing. Iā€™m a very emotional person. It can be a blessing and a curse.” He’s very much into sad films, and said every time he watches Dear John he cries. Feels.

Olivia Hawkins

Age: 27

The cast of Love Island 2023

via ITV

Up next in the Love Island 2023 cast is Olivia, a ring girl and actress from Brighton. “Iā€™m 27 and Iā€™ve never been in a relationship so I feel like now Iā€™m really ready to settle down and hopefully find the love of my life,” she said, about why she wants to be on the show. Olivia is sure she’ll be the one to “bring drama” to the villa, and added she will also provide fun and vibes. “Iā€™m a very confident, bubbly person,” she said.

Olivia has a few very interesting claims to fame, including being a body double for Michelle Keegan and Emma Watson. She also once played a waitress in James Bond, has been a ring girl for KSI, and did a film with Jason Statham. Casual!

Haris Namani

Age: 21

via ITV

Haris is a TV salesman from Doncaster. He’s one of youngest in the Love Island 2023 original cast, aged 21. When asked why Love Island, Harris said: “Iā€™ve never found love. I think this is the show that can help me. Itā€™s the best opportunity for me to find the girl and find the right one. Iā€™ve obviously not found the right one myself.”

Haris said he’s different and unique, so will bring his “not awkward” confidence to the villa. “Iā€™m friendly, Iā€™m very respectful as well,” he said. “Anyone who meets me, I donā€™t think they have anything bad to say about me.” He said he’s never introduced a girl to his family, so maybe now is the time?

Winter Love Island 2023 starts on January 16th.Ā For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes,Ā like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.