vegan pussy TikTok sound

Right, where the hell is that ‘feel my vegan, vegan’ sound all over TikTok actually from?

We can’t say the other words in it here, but you know damn well what they are

Somebody call a doctor because I have been incapacitated from the ability to sing anything other than THAT TikTok sound. You know the one. Don’t encourage me to sing it because at this point I need no encouragement. Really? Fine. The TikTok sound that goes ‘can you feel my vegan, vegan pussy, can you feel me vegan, vegan, vegan c*nt’. THAT ONE.

@la_sode1 step at a time I say x♬ VEGAN KUNT – Daniel

People are putting the sound over them doing the tiniest contribution to vegan life. Like you know when you have a bacon sandwich for breakfast, then go for a butterfly chicken with halloumi at Nando’s and then order your latte with oat milk at Starbucks. That vibe. It’s probably the funniest sound on TikTok right now, and that’s literally not an exaggeration. Every usage gets a rise out of me, whether that’s a chuckle or a belly laugh. But where the hell is this enigmatic ‘vegan, vegan pussy’ sound from? A TV show? A real song? Well…

It’s from *checks notes*… Azealia Banks’ Instagram story 

I mean, well, of course it is. The messiest musician in pop is probably the only person who could have spouted lyrics as manic but as genius as “feel my vegan, vegan pussy, vegan, vegan, vegan c*nt”. Yep, the brain behind 212 came up with some more lyrical genius in the form of this little ditty, that debuted on her Instagram story earlier in the month.  So now you know EXACTLY who to blame for not being able to get it out of your head.

Here are some of the funniest examples of the TikTok ‘vegan pussy’ sound. You’re welcome.

@s4ndybeechezgreta thunberg cld never !! ##foryou ##vegan♬ VEGAN KUNT – Daniel

@airidasnavvegan icon ##twilight ##vegan ##bellaswan ##edward ##foryou ##foryoupage ##bookish♬ VEGAN KUNT – Daniel

@original.donI wanted to say pop but I know u Americans say soda♬ VEGAN KUNT – Daniel

@elenalovesyourmomi thought this sound was trending..♬ VEGAN KUNT – Daniel

Recommended stories by this writer:

Lady Gaga in House of Gucci is the best new TikTok sound, and these are the funniest ones

• Okay so why the hell is TikTok actually called TikTok?!

• Chloe fuming about Toby on Love Island is going viral on TikTok and the videos are hilarious