Extra horny during isolation? Listen to The Tab’s sex podcast

This is for you, thirsty lil bitch

The stupid coronavirus is ruining our sex lives. Single people are being forced into making penpals, and those in relationships are desperately finding a way to have phone sex without getting caught by their parents. Wanking in the family home just isn’t that fun either.

Whoever you are, coronavirus has turned you into a thirsty lil bitch. “There’s been a 71% increase in the rise of sex toy sales in the last week,” Tom Thurlow, founder of UK sex toy retailer Ricky.com tells us.

And now, introducing sex for your ears: “Is it in Yet?” our sex podcast, hosted by the girls at The Tab. Every week you’ve had us howling at your outrageous sex confessions. From nudes, to anal, to threesomes to your fetishes – there is literally nothing we won’t discuss.

All episodes are out now on Apple podcasts, Spotify or wherever else you usually get your podcasts from.

Follow us on Insta for a good time, and to hear all the best sex confessions first.

Confirmation that everyone’s thirsty af

You can also listen to our latest episode right here in the player below:

On the podcast you’ll hear: special guests (like Ollie Williams from Love Island), quizzes like “should you really be having sex?”, advice like how to get yourself out a dry spell, and confessions like: “I went on holiday with my best friend and ended up having a fifteensome”.

It’s explicit, hilarious and highlights just how good, bad, tragic or awkward sex can be in real life. Every week the girls Grace and Lucy hear from Josh, our resident boy, to hear the male perspective.

People are saying“Is it in Yet?” is the most honest and hilarious sex podcast out there right now. If you don’t believe us, just read the reviews:

Is it in Yet?” is out now on Apple podcasts, Spotify or wherever else you usually get your podcasts from.

Make sure you subscribe to hear every episode when they get released.

Follow our Instagram to hear the most tragic stories first, and also to get in touch and tell us one of your own.

• Spanking, Watersports and Foot Worship: These are your secret fetishes

‘Our first date ended in a foursome’: Group sex stories that actually happened

• How to have sex with your friends, and stay friends