Hallam rugby team have done a steamy naked mannequin challenge

Peachy

A video has been posted online of the Sheffield Hallam University Rugby Club stripping off for their very own mannequin challenge.

Giving the Warwick’s rowers a run for their money, the Hallam rugby lads’ version of the viral craze is filmed naked in communal club showers.

The team decided to bare all for the video in support of their 2017 naked charity calendar, which sees them posing on the rugby field and in other locations around Sheffield.

Proceeds from the calendar will go to the National Ankylosing Spondylitis Society, which fights to improve the treatment and care to help people with AS take control of their lives. The chronic condition, found to be three times more common in men than in women, inflames the spine and other areas of the body.

The naked chef

SHU Rugby has raised over £50,000 for charities since 2006 and they hope their cheeky take on the mannequin challenge will help make 2017’s calendar another success.

The videos, which have been sweeping the internet for months now, usually feature people freezing for the camera to Rae Sremmurd and Gucci Mane’s track ‘Black Beatles’.

The sensation has inspired the likes of Adele and Obama, while Beyonce’s video saw a Destiny’s Child reunion and sent fans crazy all over social media.

You can buy their naked calendar here, and watch the steamy video below.