onlyfans model nottingham

OnlyFans model says she’s slept with more than 100 men in Nottingham during freshers tour

‘Bonking uni students and their dads has made me rich’

An OnlyFans model says she’s slept with over 100 men in Nottingham during her freshers tour.

Whilst spending seven days in the city, Bonnie Blue slept with 137 men as part of a tour where she’s aiming to sleep with as many students as possible.

Bonnie, who’s originally from Nottingham, flew over from Australia for a month-long tour around different cities in the UK, promising to make “dreams come true”, Nottingham Post reports.

The 25-year-old said she was in Nottingham from September 13th to 17th, and is back in the city between September 20th and 28th.

She said: “On September 25th I’ll be sharing my address online and letting the uni students and husbands queue. I’ll also be going to the Derby football game on September 28th. It’s going to be a very fun trip.”

In a video on X, men can be seen queuing up waiting to sleep with Bonnie and her friend, Lauren.

Anything that takes place will be filmed and uploaded to Bonnie’s subscription service, with its popularity skyrocketing since beginning her tour.

However it hasn’t been all positive, with Bonnie revealing that she has been robbed, threatened, and blackmailed during her encounters, the Daily Star reports. Bonnie and those protecting her have also allegedly been threatened with physical violence.

She said she knew sharing her location online was risky but that it was worth it “despite being robbed, threatened and blackmailed”. Bonnie also explained that she doesn’t know if she’ll report it as she doesn’t want it to “slow down [her]  uni student fun and let one bad experience ruin it.”

After the tour in Nottingham, the OnlyFans model added: “Bonking uni students and their dads has made me rich, so I’ll always be a target for the scum. It could have been a lot worse so I’m not really bothered about it. I’m just more annoyed at myself for forgetting not everyone is nice.

“I’ve still not fully decided what I want to do with it yet. But what I do know is he’s never going to live a happy life, people like that never do.”

Feature image via Instagram and X