Stop what you’re doing, these are the best Notts club events happening on Valentine’s Day

Valentines isn’t just for couples

Valentine’s Day is the time of year for couples to celebrate their love, but what about the singletons? Being single on can often leave you feeling, slightly bummed whether you like to admit it or not but you don’t have to be in a relationship to enjoy the holiday. If anything it just gives you the excuse to leave those pending deadlines and go out to have some fun.

We have compiled a list of all the best club events hitting Nottingham this 14th February, especially for you singletons who fancy getting out and letting your hair down. Maybe this year might even be the year you might find someone special on the dance floor. Whatever you get up to this Valentine’s the main thing to do is have some fun. Here are the top eight of the best club events happening this Valentine’s Day in Notts:

Valentine’s Day Rooftop Party

This Valentine’s event promises to be pretty epic and exciting not only because it has exclusive and beautiful views of Nottingham in the evening, but the rooftop rave is set to provide its Valentine’s Day audience with some banging tunes.  Ranging from house, tech-house, and garage disco, you really don’t want to miss out.  You can buy tickets here.

Where: SkyBar

Time: 9pm-2am

Ticket Price: Ranging from £6 to £16

Phlebas  

If you are feeling bored or lonely on Valentine’s Phlebas will blow those Valentine’s blues away.  If you like alternative music this event if for you. Drinks are also quite cheap with shots and bombs for only £1.50 and double at £4. Even better, entry is completely free, what more could you want?

Where: Bar Eleven, 23 Goose Gate

Time: 10pm-3am

Ticket Price: Free

Valentine’s Day Traffic Light Party

This Valentine’s event has a really fun concept where you wear a colour to indicate your relationship status to others. The three colours red, amber and green indicate what your relationship status is. Red for taken, amber for telling people “it’s complicated”, and green of course meaning single. UV wrist bands will be handed out which will displace one of three colours. The event is a great chance to have a good dance and to potentially find another singleton on the dance-floor. After the main event the party continues at Tunnel Club which is completely free. You can buy tickets here.

Where: ICON

Time: 8pm-3am

Ticket Price: £6

Stealth Tuesdays  

Two great rooms, 2-4-1 drinks all night and a great variety of tunes for a reasonable price what’s not to love! Definitely the place if you are looking for somewhere fun and atmospheric but not too intense this Valentine’s Day. You can buy tickets here.

Where: Stealth

Time: 10pm-3am

Ticket Prices: £3.50

Es Loco

Not advertised as a Valentine’s special event, but love will still most definitely be in the air. Es Loco promises to be a great club night with up-and-coming talented DJs on the decks and two dance floors. Another plus if you are thinking of going is that tickets are free before 11:30pm. If you’re looking for a vibey place to spend your evening Es Loco is definitly the one. You can buy tickets here.

Where: Tunnel Club

Time: 11pm-3am

Ticket Price: Ranging from free to £3

Dollymix x Shapes ‘Valentine’s Session XOXO’

Likely to be the hottest club night in Notts this Valentine’s Day, this event is specifically advertised for singletons. You won’t want to miss out as it is set to be one of the most trendy and fun nights of your life, so what are you waiting for? Grab your ticket here now and avoid disappointment.

Where: The Cell

Time: 10pm- 4am

Ticket Prices: Ranging from £5 to £9

Baa Bar’s ‘Trick: Love Shack’

‘Tuesdays are the new Saturdays’ Baa Bar promises to provide the goods this Valentine’s with great music as well as cheap drinks on offers (with a free shooter up until 11pm). Get your skates on and get your tickets. If you’re looking for a fun and cheeky (possibly cheesy) night of music and dancing, get down to Baa Bar this Valentines. You can buy tickets here.

Where: Baa Bar

Time: 7pm-3am

Prices: Free + booking fee

Rock City ‘Swipe Left, Swipe Right Valentine’s Day Special’

Okay, it may not technically be on valentines but Rock City’s Valentine’s special is actually on Thursday. Rock City is a classic for everyone so it had to be include on the rundown.

What is even better is that Thursday drinks are 2-4-1 and there will be a silent disco in the Beta room. If you are looking for a classic club night that is sure to deliver you a good time this Valentine’s Rock City is your friend. You can buy the tickets here.

Where: Rock City

Date: Thursday 16th February

Time: 10pm-3am

Ticket Prices: £6 + booking fee

• All the best Valentine date night ideas for Notts students

• Which Notts halls would the winter Love Island cast be in?

• Six top tips to secure your dream grad job as a student in Notts