So you’re going to Durham and want to be on the Bailey? We’ll find the college for you

Gather round pre-fresh: We’ll allocate you a Bailey college using a sophisticated mixture of science and stereotypes

After receiving that long awaited Durham offer, attention then shifts to the life-or-social-death decision of which college to choose.

Colleges are quite a unique experience, only a few UK unis have them, but they are so much fun. Don’t worry if you get reallocated, whichever college you end up in, it will become your entire personality.

So, if you’re struggling to distinguish between Chad’s and Cuthbert’s, unsure whether to go catered or self-catered, or maybe don’t even know what a college is; panic not.

Simply take this extremely accurate quiz to find out which Bailey college you belong in:

Love The Tab Durham and want to be on our editorial team for next year? You’re in luck, because applications are open until 23:59 on Sunday 21st May. Apply here